Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Argh Job Interview

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This would be in the correct board but I need quick answers!

Just found out I have a job interview tomorrow morning, so I've not done any proper preparation and its my first proper interview argh!

Its a part time waiter job, can anyone help me in getting through it? Type of questions will they ask? What should I answer?

All help appreciated :D

Comments

• Options
    "Why do you want this job" is a common one.

When they asked me that for my job I answered honestly-because I needed the money. If you tell them you have a secret passion for carrying food around and you want to do it for the rest of your life, Im sure they'll see straight through that.

Positive and negative qualities seems to be a common one as well.
  • Options
    Re: Argh Job Interview
    Originally posted by solid_L
    This would be in the correct board but I need quick answers!

Just found out I have a job interview tomorrow morning, so I've not done any proper preparation and its my first proper interview argh!

Its a part time waiter job, can anyone help me in getting through it? Type of questions will they ask? What should I answer?

All help appreciated :D
    "What are your feelings on the current political climate of Afghnistan?"
    "do you believe there were ever weapons of mass destruction present in Iraq?"
    Those are some common ones for waiters.
  • Options
    They will ask have you any experience. They will want to know wether you can be flexible with hours. By talking to you they will try to see how friendly you are cos they aint gonna want a miserable git in that kind of job.

errr cant think of nothing else :D
  • Options
    KimonoKimono Posts: 201 Trailblazer