Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Is The Osbournes scripted?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I always though the show was real but last nights' episode kinda made me doubt it then I saw the out-takes.

So is it really scripted?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    More than likely. Most reality shows are to an extent.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    id be very surprised if it wasnt tbh.
  • Options
    Re: Is The Osbournes scripted?
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    I always though the show was real but last nights' episode kinda made me doubt it then I saw the out-takes.

So is it really scripted?

I'm not sure but I saw it as well, and I was taken aback when Ozzy said "So I don't have to say the F word anymore?"
  • Options
    I'm willing to bet that before The Osbournes the family was perfectly normal, they believe their own hype now.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Is The Osbournes scripted?
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    I'm not sure but I saw it as well, and I was taken aback when Ozzy said "So I don't have to say the F word anymore?"

when he said that it was in the last episode and the last episode was all a piss take.

I think Ozzy swears all the time anyway whether there's a camera around or not.

It's scripted to an extent. I think that the family probably say those things but the director makes them do it again so that he can get the sound and lighting and camera possitions and all that right.
  • Options
    aparently some bits are planned but I then again do you think they could have planned things like the

"cat but raping the dog"

:)