Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

02 AGAIN! and room more more rants...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
more of a rant really!!! my bf swiped his top up card last night and it didn't go on, so this mornig he bought a voucher and the process worked, he just didnt have the credit upped up! I thought it was just him. I just bought a voucher but now its just saying top up unsuccesful before I do anything!
Rar! I nned to make phone calls and cant!!!
So, what has pissed you off in the real world today?
:mad:

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I tried topping my o2 phone last night with my debit card and it was fucking me about. That annoyed me.
  • Options
    This happened to me yesterday as well. I tried topping up with a debit card and it wouldn't work. I tried topping up with a swipe card in a shop later, and it took £15 and said "top-up successful" but hasn't increased the credit amount on my phone. I asked in an O2 shop, and the woman said they've had a whole problem with the system, and you should just wait for it to come through. I can't phone customer services since i'm at uni and don't have a landline, and going back to the shop means catching a bus into town. This is just so INCONVENIENT aaaa. :mad:
  • Options
    o2 is absolute shite, and the only reason anyone stays with them is for the 500 free texts/minutes for dead cheap.

i tried to upgrade my phone recently. it took 6 weeks, 10 emails, and 2 calls before i finally bloody got one. and it was my fifth choice.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    o2 are crap, yes. try dealing with them when they cancel your standing order for no reason whatsoever :|

i would love to change company but its just not that possible at the moment financially as all my friends are with them and, as kaffrin said, they have a good deal.
  • Options
    They are shit, and awful to deal with, they take forever! My mate is still waiting for an upgrade on her phone after, oo say, 4months! :|
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    They are shit, and awful to deal with, they take forever! My mate is still waiting for an upgrade on her phone after, oo say, 4months! :|

they've probably cancelled the order. they did that to me. 4 times. :mad:

if she's hoping to get one any time soon, i recommend ringing up and shouting. it's the only way you'll get anything done.
  • Options
    I've only been with o2 for a few months now and have never had any trouble with them. When I top up which is not as often anymore since I got 300 free texts a month; I have no problems what so ever.

Known my luck I probably will; now that I've mentioned it. haha
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    they've probably cancelled the order. they did that to me. 4 times. :mad:

if she's hoping to get one any time soon, i recommend ringing up and shouting. it's the only way you'll get anything done.

I'll tell her that :thumb:

I just tried to top up and it stil hasnt come through yet :mad:
  • Options
    Is anyone haven't problems with O2 Contract too? Everytime I've called (0845 655 2000) to find out my balance or remaining free txt msgs allowance, I get the "you will be sent a txt msg shortly" thing and then it never turns up! It's been like it for about a month, maybe more.. :(
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I'm still waiting for my E-top I did yesterday. 24 hours now.
  • Options
    O2 used to be so much better when they were cellnet, now they're like almost a totally online service and crap customer service ... I like Virgin Mobile overall!!!
  • Options
    Its all fine and dandy having a mobile phone, but when you have to leave your home; where a perfectly good phone lives, to go to a shop in which you pass three public telephones not to mention the home where your friend lives; who your probably going to use the credit to call anyway, it all seems a little crazy.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    I've only been with o2 for a few months now and have never had any trouble with them. When I top up which is not as often anymore since I got 300 free texts a month; I have no problems what so ever.

Known my luck I probably will; now that I've mentioned it. haha

I've never had any problems with o2 either.
  • Options
    O2 have always been great for me.
  • Options
    Am i the only one getting this message when i call the top up line then :

"We apologise your top up has ntot been successful the top up service is not currently available" :confused:

Ive been getting that since yesterday night as well, and i really need to top up my phone as i have pennies left and no free texts now !
  • Options
    Good thing I got plenty of credit in me phone :D
  • Options
    And that is why i never let my phone run totally out of credit, just in case.