Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

who cant get up for wrok/school.....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
but is wide awake on a saturday morning??!!!!!!! bloody body clock takes the piss outa me :mad: it would be ok if i has someboday in bed to keep me there!

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I did a 16 hour day yesterday, got back went on the piss and I'm up already. I'm usually so fucking knackered during the week from working stupidly long hours, that Saturday's the only day I can get things done.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    me too though my hours are not that long. Think my mind thinks i'm missing out on summat....but what i dont know...there's only friggin kid's tv on and the net at this time....unless i'd have gone out then i'd still be awake and partying!! and if I go round the house I would be at i'd get dragged into a wknd long binge....
  • Options
    Yea im the same. But im always knackered a few hours later but cant get to sleep.
  • Options
    I did the 8 hour Friday evening shift last night, always the worst cos you get all the little shits buying eggs and flour, loads of kids trying to buy fags, and underage folks trying to buy drink. Most of the time they use the worst language possible with you...

After that, why do I wanna get up?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Godders
    Yea im the same. But im always knackered a few hours later but cant get to sleep.
    ditto
  • Options
    Originally posted by Godders

Having said that iv just started dropping off. But i have to get ready for rugby.:( Spose i can have a sleep on the coach.
  • Options
    Re: who cant get up for wrok/school.....
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    but is wide awake on a saturday morning??!!!!!!! bloody body clock takes the piss outa me :mad: it would be ok if i has someboday in bed to keep me there!

Is the law of the SOD I'm afraid.

Just dust down the rabbit and knacker yourself out. :naughty::)
  • Options
    I was up early this morning and watched Dick and Dom :D
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    I was up early this morning and watched Dick and Dom :D

I remember getting up early on a sunday and watching Sharkey and George . :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I haven't noticed anything like that, it's just easy (or hard) for me to wake up early on weekends as in the rest of the week. And I always wake late on weekends, when I have no reason to get up early (all tv series I watch begin at 1:30 and later).