Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

nerves... need help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm not sure where this goes and I am eternially sorry if it doesn't belong in anything goes. But soon (hopefully) I am going to get a new phone and new phone plan because yesterday mine died a slow horrible death. But I am dead nervous. I'd be going alone and this kind of stuff scares me shitless. Any tips?

Comments

• Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Re: nerves... need help
    Originally posted by my_name
    I'm not sure where this goes and I am eternially sorry if it doesn't belong in anything goes. But soon (hopefully) I am going to get a new phone and new phone plan because yesterday mine died a slow horrible death. But I am dead nervous. I'd be going alone and this kind of stuff scares me shitless. Any tips?

Yarr, Be it the phone thats scaring you? or be it the price plan?

Either way, You need not be afraid, thats just silly :p
  • Options
    The price always scares me cuz I'm a fucking cheap ass :p But its just like going out and doing it and the initial bit that makes me all nervous and eek like.

Like should I just go in and be like I'm looking for this, this, this and this and let them see what they can do? Or should I be more passive or what? I've never done this before. I've always had my somebody else do it.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Perhaps I misunderstood, but I don't see what the problem is. You go to shops, look at the models, their abilities and prices, decide on one, buy it, then you apply for a number.
  • Options
    I, the girl who is like anti-extras on phones just got a new one with text messeges and full color and cool ringtones like green day and stuff and pictures and games like tetris and bowling. It's way neat. :hyper: I'm excited. And I did it all by myself!! And I didn't die doing it!
  • Options
    yay Manda :D
  • Options
    I, the girl who is like anti-extras on phones just got a new one with text messeges and full color and cool ringtones like green day and stuff and pictures and games like tetris and bowling. It's way neat. :hyper: I'm excited. And I did it all by myself!! And I didn't die doing it!

Haha soon you'll text as much as us lot do! What model is it? oh and well done :D i hate stuff like that as well!
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster

well done manda. i be very proud of you :)