Home Sex & Relationships
We are writing some music with the help of a professional band! Share some small positive stories from lockdown to contribute our song over on this thread!
Want to discuss Coronavirus/COVID-19? Head to the dedicated forum.

pissed off.....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Why don't I have a bird? I'm a nice person; I don't seek to harm others and I treat people as I wish to be treated generally.

What the fuck is wrong with my personality? Is it SOOO bad that it repulses people away?! Am I SOOO hideous that I have no chance?!

What the heck IS a 'good personality' or 'good looks'?! :rolleyes: :mad:

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i hink you need to leanr women dont know what they want, and that women arent the bee all and end all of things, well they are but dont let em know that

    meet people for sake of making friends, and youll meet someone who takes ur fancy who fancies you, always happens to me

    when i look i get nowhere :(
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    there's no one such thing as good personality or looks, because everybody likes different things. just carry on being yourself+you will find someone - that special person just for u!
    SBG
    BTW - sorry this is so cheesy, :P
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: pissed off.....
    Originally posted by pm1911
    Why don't I have a bird? I'm a nice person; I don't seek to harm others and I treat people as I wish to be treated generally.

    What the fuck is wrong with my personality? Is it SOOO bad that it repulses people away?! Am I SOOO hideous that I have no chance?!

    What the heck IS a 'good personality' or 'good looks'?! :rolleyes: :mad:

    Maybe 'cos you're a racist fuckhead?

    Just a though, like.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: pissed off.....
    Originally posted by pm1911
    "Why don't I have a bird? "
    "What the fuck is wrong with my personality?"

    Well for one thing, not many women like being refered to as birds
    and the fuck is wrong with yout personality is that you seem a bit closed minded. most peoples 1st thoughts are why doesnt anyone like me is my personality that bad? but the way you worded it it sounds like you're saying 'well they fucking should like me'. erm...cant really give much advice...
    'Am I SOOO hideous that I have no chance?!' - maybe the answer's yes...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why d'u say that Blag*.

    EDIT: I see what you mean know. Yeah, I think your right.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    if you want a girl for sake of it, become rich, always works!

    if you want a serious gf, dont go looking for it, just take the chance when the oppurnities arrise
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: pissed off.....
    Originally posted by icey
    Well for one thing, not many women like being refered to as birds

    I don't think so.
    and the fuck is wrong with yout personality is that you seem a bit closed minded. most peoples 1st thoughts are why doesnt anyone like me is my personality that bad? but the way you worded it it sounds like you're saying 'well they fucking should like me'. erm...cant really give much advice...

    No one has to like anybody else. And your paragraph makes no sense.

    'Am I SOOO hideous that I have no chance?!' - maybe the answer's yes...

    OK then, you have extra rights because you so attractive!! :rolleyes: :cool:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah get rich man. Me and wheresmyplacebo have our own chain of whore houses and now were millwionaires. We got mucho pussy to. Your mumma.. she makes us much coin. Yeahhhh. :cool:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    and that women arent the bee all and end all of things,

    Why the fuck not?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by pm1911
    Why the fuck not?

    Because there's more to life than just "birds"

    It's usually an idea to be content with yourself before you start trawling for a girlfriend.

    Do you go clubbing or anything?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: pissed off.....
    Originally posted by pm1911
    I don't think so.

    How old are you? 12?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    dude, i may not agree with what you say in P+D thread

    but we were trying to hlep seriously, and well your attitude is sort of telling us why you're single

    i think you got some issues which need you sorting them out before you beven try bringing someone elses lives into it
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Warming up? Posts: 16,688
    Originally posted by spongebobsgirl
    there's no one such thing as good personality or looks, because everybody likes different things. just carry on being yourself+you will find someone - that special person just for u!
    SBG
    BTW - sorry this is so cheesy, :P
    Sorry, but that's not just cheesy. Withou having any intention at all of offending you, I have to say I think it's BS.
    I don't know how many relationships you (for example) have had, but were all of them "that special person"? If not, why do we have to wait for a "special person" when you didn't?
    And if yes, that means that for you at one age (say 19) there had been a number of "special persons" while for PM (and me, and others) there has been none. Is that plainly being unlucky (which is too far-fetched) or does it say something about us?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    OMFG. It's that mad Kaptainpikkarrd dude, it HAS to be, man.

    He doesn't harm others, questions the most simpelst/obvious of advice.

    Definitely him. Ooh yar.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: pissed off.....
    Originally posted by pm1911
    Why don't I have a bird? I'm a nice person; I don't seek to harm others and I treat people as I wish to be treated generally.

    So what? No offence but that means fuck all. Just because you're nice, girls should just fall at your feet? Do you actively go out to meet women? Do you show romantic interest in them? A girlfriend isn't going to magically appear just because you don't poke people in the eye with sticks. You have to put in some work.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Heh, well you tell me what the shit a 'good personality' is?!
    Just because you're nice, girls should just fall at your feet?

    No!! I ain't that dim!
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Warming up? Posts: 16,688
    Originally posted by Zalbor
    Sorry, but that's not just cheesy. Withou having any intention at all of offending you, I have to say I think it's BS.
    I don't know how many relationships you (for example) have had, but were all of them "that special person"? If not, why do we have to wait for a "special person" when you didn't?
    And if yes, that means that for you at one age (say 19) there had been a number of "special persons" while for PM (and me, and others) there has been none. Is that plainly being unlucky (which is too far-fetched) or does it say something about us?
    Just wanted to clarify that I completely agree that PM sounds like an ass. This was simply a comment on SBG's post.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I tried to be always good to people, nice, etc., etc... they didn't like me... :(
    now i dont care about what people think... they treat me the same way :D

    so i don't think that has to do with personality... your friends will still your friends... your "enemies".. fuck them ;)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'd love to be in a relationship, but I am currently too selfish to be in one. And pm1911 has been banned - not surprised.
Sign In or Register to comment.