Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Skins for the Sims 2

Are there any decent skin sites online for the new Sims game? I downloaded close to 100 skins/characters for the original Sims game 3-4 years ago no problem, but Sims 2 seems like a different kettle of fish. I've looked through the first 30 results returned by Google. The obvious ones is the EA site (thesims2.com) and the Sims Resorce. They both require registration. I also used a damn fine site called the "Well Dressed Sim" for the original game skins and it appears to host Sims 2 skins too, but it has turned into a paid membership site!

But yes, I'll look through my original bookmarks that I had from the 2000-2001 skins and I'll post them here if they have valid skins for the new game. If any of you know other sites, please place the links here.

P.S. I have the official licensed game, so investigation pending on whether membership is free on the EA site.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Skins for the Sims 2
    Originally posted by Monserrat
    P.S. I have the official licensed game, so investigation pending on whether membership is free on the EA site.

It is.

It also is on The Sims Resource, you can't get as many skins as you could if you had a paid membership but theres still some free ones.
  • Options
    click here you lazy bum

is it that hard? :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by big_man_with_a_
    click here you lazy bum

is it that hard? :p

he said:
    I've looked through the first 30 results returned by Google.

:p
  • Options
    then what sort of fucking skins is he/she after?

it's a brand new game, thusly new skins will be available soon... it's not a 30 second job. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    @ Big Man : I'm looking for alternate clothing, the same way as I did it 3-4 years ago on the original game.

@ Shy Boy : Thanks for pointing out my Google effort!

I've now registerd on thesims2.com. Didn't take much effort in the end. You could use your existing AIM/AOL handle which I thought was a neat surprise. Then you have to run the e-reg program that came with the game. I suppose it's kinda like activation you get with MS Office except that you only have to run it once and you're registered on the site. And I'm now searching through 1000+ skins thank-you-very-much Big Man!