Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Friends cuddling

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey all,

I'll jump straight to the point. I was at a party a few nights ago, got really drunk, so did my best female friend, and we've been told that we were cuddling and grabbing each other asses like mad :) Anyway, i don't quite remember this, and we really are friends, so i don't want this to spoil our friendship. She doesn't remember us doing it either. Do you have a clue on what i should do and how should i behave?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    If she doesn't remember it then just pretend it didn't happen - it doesn't sound like anything to get tooo stressed over.

However if one of you has feelings for the other one then thats a totally different matter
  • Options
    I don't have some feelings for her except that i really like her as a friend. It may be subconscious since we did it drunk. You usually lose inhibitions and stuff, and i can't say if she has feelings for me, although i think not. And i can't pretend it didn't happen, because everyone's putting it in our noses :)

Thanks for your reply!
  • Options
    Instead of ignoring it, talk about it.

Drunk actions, in themselves, don't mean anything.
  • Options
    Harmless bit of alcohol fuelled fun I reckon. So it's left behind & forgotten about the next morning.

Would be a whole different story if you grabbed each others booties when totally sober.
  • Options
    Instead of ignoring it, talk about it.
    It's funny, we talked about it, we don't even remeber it happening :) Thank you for your replies!
  • Options
    hey i fondled one of my mates in a drunken evening for quite a while, and evetythings fine, in fact i still let her cut my hair
  • Options
    So ya cuddled and grabbed each others asses. Shit I do that even when I'm sober with my mates. Nowt wrong with that and defintely doesn't have to mean the other person fancies ya or anything.

So relax hun and just laugh it off when your mates remind ya of what a couple of twits you two were ;)
  • Options
    Advice accepted, thank you all! :)
    I was just a little aranoid, that's all :)
  • Options
    Bleh... I've done that a million times, plus exposed myself. Nowt wrong with snuggling or goosing if it's harmless fun (as long as neither of you have a jealous partner). heck, I've even cuddled in bed with friends before.
  • Options
    I forgot to mention in my post that i already had a cuddling session with this same girl, and i think i even had a post about that. The thing is that i'm not quite the sociable type, and it's weird if i even talk to a girl without feeling stupid, so you can imagine what this meant to me. I still see her as a friend, 'tho.
  • Options
    Relations betwen men and women is a nightmare territory. Even a depressed loony like me can see that. It begs the question: can a man and woman ever truly be friends?
  • Options
    Answer: Yes, they can. My best female mate is my ex-crush (which i mentioned i had for 8 years), i know her too well. I've known her for 12 years, and she's more like a sister to me right now :)