Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Goodnight.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS ...ESPECIALY YOU SAD AND LONELY ONES ...I WISH I HAD A MAGIC WAND TO HEAL YOU ALL.

Comments

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I don't know about others, but I'm pretty sure you can heal me... You have boots, right? Just kick my arse with one and yell "GO AND DO SOMETHING!"
    Good night.
  • Options
    Mmhmm
  • Options
    Re: Goodnight.
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS ...ESPECIALY YOU SAD AND LONELY ONES ...I WISH I HAD A MAGIC WAND TO HEAL YOU ALL.

I want what you've been smoking.
  • Options
    Don't we all;)
  • Options
    Re: Re: Goodnight.
    Originally posted by MoonRat
    I want what you've been smoking.
    twas all a bit heavy last night.
    me and my many pleasures ...freinds and family ...money in the bank ...and being confronted with the reality of young people who have nothijng very much going for them at the moment but bloody missery.
    it's an unfair world to be sure ...i realy feel for the people concerned last night ...and yes ...i wish i could actualy do something to heal them ...make them smile ...feel confident enough to take life by the scruff of the neck and wring out every last possible experience from it in a positive and fulfilling way.
    of late i have been getting drawn into the health and even relationships forums where i have never realy been before.
    mental health ...lonliness ...no friends ...little hope ...suicide talk ...self harming ...
    despite being an old bastard and one time hardman ...i find these situations so sad.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Goodnight.
    twas all a bit heavy last night.
    me and my many pleasures ...freinds and family ...money in the bank ...and being confronted with the reality of young people who have nothijng very much going for them at the moment but bloody missery.
    it's an unfair world to be sure ...i realy feel for the people concerned last night ...and yes ...i wish i could actualy do something to heal them ...make them smile ...feel confident enough to take life by the scruff of the neck and wring out every last possible experience from it in a positive and fulfilling way.
    of late i have been getting drawn into the health and even relationships forums where i have never realy been before.
    mental health ...lonliness ...no friends ...little hope ...suicide talk ...self harming ...
    despite being an old bastard and one time hardman ...i find these situations so sad.

I seriously think you should write a book.
  • Options
    I'd read it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    I'd read it.
    see now thats about four people who have said that ...on the strength of that i'll phone round a few publishers ...see if i can get a quarter of a million quid up front ...
  • Options
    see now thats about four people who have said that ...on the strength of that i'll phone round a few publishers ...see if i can get a quarter of a million quid up front ...

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Let's make it 6...
  • Options
  • Options
    goodnight ladies
    ladies goodnight.
  • Options
    8 :)
  • Options
    252:)
  • Options
    feel like my soul is up for bids on ebay!
    i already sold my soul to the devil once ...not sure if he noticed i nicked it back yet.

getting real now ...i have actualy finaly eventualy ...written the first chapter ...some time ago now. it aint about me ...but it is about what i've seen ...and yes ... i do believe in this mad world it is actualy saleable.
    but ... to have a head full of interesting tales to tell and actualy being able to write ....as in write ...is another fucking ball game.
    but yes ...if captain pugwash stories can make money ...
  • Options
    make me number 10.
  • Options
    I don't care if it's utter pooshit. Anything to kill Sunday afternoons. Also, should you become famous, I can brag that I've e-chatted to you.

• Options
    Originally posted by Capacity
    I don't care if it's utter pooshit. Anything to kill Sunday afternoons. Also, should you become famous, I can brag that I've e-chatted to you.

famous no ...but make a few quid ...possibly.
  • Options
    famous no ...but make a few quid ...possibly.

Will you remember me when your rich and famous ?

You better had :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Will you remember me when your rich and famous ?

You better had :D
    how could anyone forget the worlds first digital nun!

funny how things go aye ...this thread started out genuinely sad ...and here i am in hollywood!

does that mean ...i could be an american style millionaire preacher ibnstead?