Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Britney's new song

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Another one about "Let me live my life the way I want to, and stop the paparazzi/media/world from annoying me". Fuuuuuck off and go be a barbie BITCH!

"My Perongative" is the name of it, by the way. It's ooooook, but not "Toxic".

Who else hates these "I'm a poor little rich girl who has loads of people interested in my life even though I court publicity wherever I go" songs?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    dunno, never really listened to the words. never heard her make a public statement about her life ever though, so none of us know is that's really what she wants. It's all auumptions about famous people, none of us reall know how they are as a person.
  • Options
    You mean the lyrics of pop songs are meant to mean something? :eek2:
  • Options
    Re: Britney's new song
    Originally posted by eefs

Who else hates these "I'm a poor little rich girl who has loads of people interested in my life even though I court publicity wherever I go" songs?

Its a cover version, originally sung by Bobby Brown about 15 years ago.
  • Options
    Originally posted by eefs

Me, for a start. I can't stand the woman.
  • Options
    theres another one she did like this errrm cant remember the name but it was aaages ago-anyhoo i dont care what she does id be better off without her and her kind splased across every magazine and paper 'britney buys a dog! world exclusive inside!'
  • Options
    When I seen the video, I did cringe for the girl. No offence to the lass but she is just playing into the medias' hands. Getting married for the second time in the same year then making a statement that she can do whatever she wants, etc, etc by releasing that single of hers just after she got married.

Yeah; like the media are really going to leave that alone. I do feel sorry for her, as she can't do anything these days without the media bad mouthing her. BUT she aint helping herself by pulling stunts like that. Then using her pop career telling them to back off. :rolleyes:

She needs to smarten herself up. Wee girl is going to have a nervous break down.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Britney's new song
    Originally posted by BlackArab
    Its a cover version, originally sung by Bobby Brown about 15 years ago.

Oh ok...shows how much research I did. :)