Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

*whines and cries* HELP ME!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My Nokia 3100 has stopped vibrating. Just stopped. Instead it makes a little whirry noise:( what do i do?!?!!?!?!?!

Comments

• Options
    Re: *whines and cries* HELP ME!
    Originally posted by Girl_gunner
    My Nokia 3100 has stopped vibrating. Just stopped. Instead it makes a little whirry noise:( what do i do?!?!!?!?!?!

Not using it as vibrator in the 1st place may have prolonged the life of the vibrate function:p

I'd say something has come loose like the rubbery bit that is connected to the vibrate motor.
  • Options
    there's a tiny little weight attached to the tiny little motor that powers the tiny little vibrator. if its making a tiny little whirring noise then chances are the tiny little weight isnt being turned by the tiny little motor. you might need a tiny little torq screwdriver to see what's wrong...