Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Nudist resort!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just wondering if anybody here has been to a nudist resort?

What was it like?

If you haven't been, would you consider going?

It's always kinda been an interest of mine, but I've never been brave enough to check it out.

Comments

• Options
    I'll go if you go :naughty:

seriously though, I wouldn't personally go....I dont see the point in them, why would you wana go and see ugly wobbly men and women with their bits out? then again ther may be some nice non wobbly peeps :naughty:
    but i have never EVER seen a fit bloke walk past on those nudist programmes... have you?
  • Options
    I have not been to a nudist camp and absolutely will not do that ever. My body was not made for the world to see. Anyway, as a guy, I have to worry about getting an erection. On a nudist camp full of other naked men, that could be an embarrassing sight. I'll make no references to Aimz here... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I have to worry about getting an erection

Trust me, you wouldn't get ANY kind if twitch down there. You seen the chicks that go to these places?
  • Options
    Ah, good point there, Felix. Nudity is something private, I think. I don't want to be looking at another man's firehose or a woman's muff. These are things that should be kept hidden.
  • Options
    There must be a nudiest camp for sexually starved, hot bi chicks?
  • Options
    Felix, are you making a subtle reference to Aimz there? :D :hyper:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    There must be a nudiest camp for sexually starved, hot bi chicks?

Damn right! If anybody finds one PM me.

Actually nudism ain't about sex... You don't go to camps to perve on people and eye up hot chicks and blokes... you go for liberation.
  • Options
    Originally posted by MoonRat
    Actually nudism ain't about sex... You don't go to camps to perve on people and eye up hot chicks and blokes... you go for liberation.

No you don't. You go there to see other people in the buff.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I am a bit interested, as I believe in the principal of nudism (albeit not to the extent that I think most of them do) but I won't try to do it until I'm comfortable with the idea. And I'm not, yet.
    But I have done a little bit of research on it. It seems that it's expected for men who aren't used to that to have erections, and most people there won't think less of you for it if you are there because you think it's right. Most people say that it's not too long until you get used to it and don't get aroused though.
  • Options
    And another thing: women are going to be comparing men's todgers. Comments like "Oh, he's bigger than him" and "yeah, but he's got more width"... I can almost hear them now. I'm worried enough about the size of mine without people aggrevating me like that! No, I am not going nude ever.
  • Options
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    And another thing: women are going to be comparing men's todgers. Comments like "Oh, he's bigger than him" and "yeah, but he's got more width"... I can almost hear them now. I'm worried enough about the size of mine without people aggrevating me like that! No, I am not going nude ever.
    The point in nudism (for me, at least) is to get rid of the stupid thought that nudity and sexuality are one and the same. So they'll be talking about genitalia as casually as they talk about other body parts, I imagine.
    Besides, don't be so self-conscious. If a woman though "I'm not going out with him, his penis is small" she'd be pretty shallow, don't you think? Not my kind of person anyway.
  • Options
    There's a difference between a nudist resort and an orgy :eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zalbor
    If a woman though "I'm not going out with him, his penis is small" she'd be pretty shallow, don't you think?

:yes:
  • Options
    You don't go to camps to perve on people and eye up hot chicks

Looks like I have to cancel my place at the "Camp del la hot chix" then :(.
  • Options
    So, who's going to strip off first?
  • Options
    I'd consider going to a nudist beach if I was more comfortable with my body, however I am not so will probably never go to one. I can imagine if I was comfortable with my body it being like a normal beach though, just with a much bigger sense of freedom. Like sleeping nude, so much better than sleeping clothed, yet I can't because I live at home and I wouldn't want anyone to catch a glimpse of anything!
  • Options
    I can't go to a nudist beach, because I don't know of any in my area. :D
  • Options
    I was travelling down the Croatian coast this summer and on one island there were a lot of nudist beaches. It hadn't even occurred to me to try it out, but my mate did on our last day and he said it was really cool and relaxed. I regret not giving it a go now. My friend said it's totally not about what people look like, more just the experience of being completely naked when you're usually expected to be at least a little covered up.
  • Options
    Where are all these nudist beaches you speak of?
  • Options
    in Croatia, on the island of Hvar. Near Split
  • Options
    OK, as long as they're not in my neck of the woods. :banghead:
  • Options
    lol nah I can't imagine there's much of a market for nudist beaches in North Wales! ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tim the Enchanter
    lol nah I can't imagine there's much of a market for nudist beaches in North Wales! ;)

There's a few. You'd be amazed.

Free beaches are not about sex, they are about "being at one with nature". Does anyone else not think that there's something very sensual (in a non-sexual way) about it?
  • Options
    I'd quite like to give it a go, ecause I don't like wearing clothes - first thing I do when getting in from work is strip off. However, perhaps noticing ths tendancy, my parents instilled a stron sense of taboo about pulic nudity. So I don't think I'll ever actually do it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Carriage Return
    I'd quite like to give it a go, ecause I don't like wearing clothes - first thing I do when getting in from work is strip off. However, perhaps noticing ths tendancy, my parents instilled a stron sense of taboo about pulic nudity. So I don't think I'll ever actually do it.
    If you really are interested, I suggest you find a forum for nudists and go talk to them. They might make it easier for you to get rid of that taboo.
  • Options
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    OK, as long as they're not in my neck of the woods. :banghead:

What part of North Wales you in? There are some near us.