Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

havesting

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i know some people do this thing about the full moon which i don't quite understand, but what is the good time to do it?

and there are still loads of white hairs coming from the buds so should i wait until it's as full as poss or can i take some now?

thanks

Comments

• Options
    There is a peak time with the budding process. Once you have removed the males (which you have done I presume) then the females get more and more desperate for pollenation.

So, the buds which should have seeds in them fill with resin insted and there are more hairs produced in the hope that they will catch some pollen.

BUT, after a while the THC content peaks and CBD is also produced. This is when the hairs start to turn from white to orange and then darker.

If you want light giggly weed then pick when you first see the hairs going even slightly orange. You will get less wieght this way but it will be good.

If you want a slightly heavier effect and more wieght then wait a little longer.
  • Options
    Sorry guys, but these boards aren't really here for sharing pot-growing tips. This is the kind of info you can easily find elsewhere on the internet and it's not really approriate here so I'm gonna have to close it.
This discussion has been closed.