Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

sex for first time with my new bf

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiya any tips

Comments

• Options
    hmm :chin: , spose the only advice i can really give you is to do lots of different things. you'll then find lots of things that he loves. judge by his reactions what he enjoys and what he loves and what he doesnt like. Its always fun learning which buttons to press, he he :naughty:
    Sorry, but that's alls i can think of tho!
    SBG
  • Options
    Just do what feels right and maybe buy some massage oil and give your man a good rub down first
  • Options
    I agree, and deepthroating is so 1980's, hun. ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blackraven
    I agree, and deepthroating is so 1980's, hun. ;)
    :yes:
    using r hand on his shaft aand stimulating hs head and the ridge on the underside with ur tong and lips and even humming is sooo much better :thumb:
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    :yes:
    using r hand on his shaft aand stimulating hs head and the ridge on the underside with ur tong and lips and even humming is sooo much better :thumb:

god im picturing you doing that now, and cant cause youre oh so innocent :naughty:
  • Options
    When you're on top, reach behind you and massage the area between his anus and testicles, and use your kegels like no tomorrow. ;D
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    When you're on top, reach behind you and massage the area between his anus and testicles, and use your kegels like no tomorrow. ;D
    :yes: My boyfriend LOVES this
  • Options
    Originally posted by aimz

Most men do. If you get it right you can stimulate the prostate...:yum:

Though for a general rule I agree with J.
  • Options

Mine dont, he wont let me anywhere near it. He says its to close to his arse for comfort. He probably thinks I'm gonna use the whoops aproach for stimulating his g-spot.:rolleyes: I'm not that mean.
  • Options
    Check out our sex section for loads of articles to give you some more ideas. And, with my mod hat on, I obviously have to tell you that using a condom and making sure you are ready and comfortable to take this step are vitally important.
    :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    Mine dont, he wont let me anywhere near it. He says its to close to his arse for comfort. He probably thinks I'm gonna use the whoops aproach for stimulating his g-spot.:rolleyes: I'm not that mean.
    He never used to, must of been a "i'm not gay thing" but now he's pretty cool about it, i just started to play with his balls one day and got a little closer every minute or so... he seemed to enjoy it...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Most men do. If you get it right you can stimulate the prostate...
    Where is that? in his arse?
  • Options
    I will never ever understand the "i'm not gay" argument. Especially as most blokes would want to have anal sex with their gf :confused:
  • Options
    Where is that? in his arse?

The best way of stimulating it is to put a finger inside his arse, but if you press dopwn on the perineum you can stimulate it too. Makes for very powerful orgasms.
  • Options
    The best way of stimulating it is to put a finger inside his arse, but if you press dopwn on the perineum you can stimulate it too. Makes for very powerful orgasms.

Haha, Road Trip.

"OMG, Stop! Ok, keep doing it!"

Heh.
  • Options
    I know it doesnt make sense, but it must a boytrous thing and that all men hate gayness.... well i know it was like that when i was about 14-15...

was you ever like that? or are you cool with girls touching you there? - (if she does sorry i just asking incase you thought i was assuming):D
  • Options
    but if you press down on the perineum

What? where? How?
  • Options
    was you ever like that? or are you cool with girls touching you there?

When I was, like, 14 I couldn't understand why people would want to play with bottoms, but with matuirity comes knowledge.

The only way to have good sex is to be uninhibited.

;)
  • Options

Too much information, Aimz! :yuck:
  • Options
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    Too much information, Aimz! :yuck:

Why is it exactly?

You could dress up in some really nice underwear that should get him going to start off with, then i guess it is about trial and error you are just going to have to see what he likes, massages and blow jobs never seem to fail, oh and don't forget to play with his balls while sucking/tossing him off :thumb:
    It's all about having fun, don't do anything you are not comfortable with.
  • Options
    yeah i know what you mean beans.... my boyf is a very sensitive guy which makes me love him more as it dont need that much effort of he'll faint with sensitivity
  • Options
    Originally posted by beans
    You could dress up in some really nice underwear that should get him going to start off with, then I guess it is about trial and error you are just going to have to see what he likes, massages and blow jobs never seem to fail, oh and don't forget to play with his balls while sucking/tossing him off. It's all about having fun, don't do anything you are not comfortable with.

As a man, I can tell you that if any woman follows the above routine with me, it would be a huge turn on. I think you've got the balance right. Personally, I've never slept with anyone, so I wouldn't know much more about this.
  • Options
    Re: sex for first time with my new bf
    Originally posted by xBunnyGal16x
    Hiya!
    I have a new boyfriend and I really really like him and I am going to sleep with him this weekend and I want to make the sex really,really good so I need tips off you more experienced people! (im not a virgin I just dont want to mess it up) I can deepthroat and things but I need more tips!
    thanx!
    alanna x
    I'm kind of with J on this one.

If you are worried about "messing it up" then maybe you are not at the right stage of your relationship with him to be physically intimate- emotional intimacy should come first imo.

As for what to do maybe you could ask the guy in question. He'll know what he'd like a lot better than random people you've met on an internet forum.

Just an idea...
  • Options
    1983 what do you mean by kegels??