Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Dear sex therapist.......

It first happened to me a few days ago, and ever since a lot of my friends have found out about it as well.

The trouble is my hardware doesnt seem to work as well as it does, it always seems to stop and die in the middle of something really important, and always at the wrong time. I can get it to work, but it never seems to work when anybody else is around.

I cant seem to keep it up during the night, or for any extended period during the day, i tried relaxing, but with so many dissatisfied customers i cant do anything but get angry and stressed.

I tried it will a little less RAM, but that seems to affect performance even more when i actually manage to keep it up. Can you please tell me what to do, cause i feel that when the time comes i will not find another little box that will want to take my data.

Yours faithfully TheSite.org server
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :lol:
  • Options
    Sooooo you asking for advice because you cant keep your dick up during sexual activities?

Thats fair enough, but dont worry about describing the problem everyone here has said something embaressing.

Most people are gonna say your nervous and that your worrying too much about being able to "perform" properly. Theres not much you can do apart from try your best to focus upon the sexual stuff and not worry.

Carry on trying and emmmm, keep it up :rolleyes: < bad joke lol
  • Options
    :lol: the first thread that i click on today and i'm already ammused...great stuff!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by RudeBwoy
    Sooooo you asking for advice because you cant keep your dick up during sexual activities?

Thats fair enough, but dont worry about describing the problem everyone here has said something embaressing.

Most people are gonna say your nervous and that your worrying too much about being able to "perform" properly. Theres not much you can do apart from try your best to focus upon the sexual stuff and not worry.

Carry on trying and emmmm, keep it up :rolleyeat is: < bad joke lol

i really hope that was sarcasm and he does realise what i actually said
  • Options
    I think it might just be a case of nerves. Relax before you start posting. I think you may also need some protection from the irate customers. Wait a minute.... customers? You're a prostitute!
  • Options
    Re: Dear sex therapist.......
    Originally posted by MrG
    It first happened to me a few days ago, and ever since a lot of my friends have found out about it as well.

The trouble is my hardware doesnt seem to work as well as it does, it always seems to stop and die in the middle of something really important, and always at the wrong time. I can get it to work, but it never seems to work when anybody else is around.

I cant seem to keep it up during the night, or for any extended period during the day, i tried relaxing, but with so many dissatisfied customers i cant do anything but get angry and stressed.

I tried it will a little less RAM, but that seems to affect performance even more when i actually manage to keep it up. Can you please tell me what to do, cause i feel that when the time comes i will not find another little box that will want to take my data.

Yours faithfully TheSite.org server

ARE ANY OF YOU ACTUALLY READING WHAT THIS SAYS AND WHO IT IS SIGNED BY?

jeez man its a pisstake on how the servers havnt been working you twits
  • Options
    Re: Re: Dear sex therapist.......
    Originally posted by MrG
    ARE ANY OF YOU ACTUALLY READING WHAT THIS SAYS AND WHO IT IS SIGNED BY?

jeez man its a pisstake on how the servers havnt been working you twits

I've read & understood :p
  • Options
    i think you will probably find a lot of guys have problems with erections or ejaculation at some point in their lives (-if they are honest!) - so don't worry.
    it never seems to work when anybody else is around

- i think that rules out a physical problem because does that mean it can work when you are alone?

it could be stress related or it could just be nerves, esp. if you are only at the beginning of a relationship -
    so many dissatisfied customers

- maybe you need to be more comfortable with your partner?! - try putting off intercourse; try focusing on different activities; - and give it time!
    because once you begin to feel more comfortable, you'll probably be okay! :)
  • Options
    :lol: at the original post

and :lol::lol::lol: at the losers who cant read!
  • Options
    Don't call me a loser! I called you attractive in a different thread, and this is how blonde batman repays me! Bloody charming!
  • Options
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    :lol: at the original post

and :lol::lol::lol: at the losers who cant read!

Seconded. most amusing.
  • Options
    I'm convinced that fiend_85 and blonde_batman have something going on here. Are they part-time closet lesbians?
  • Options
    How did you manage that one? I agree with one post of her's and now we have some kind of connection. Here's a tip, try using your brain before you post next time.
  • Options
    Me use my brain? Look in the mirror, woman. You look like a Jehovah's Witness with piles.
  • Options
    What has that got to do with anything? Not that you know anything about my appearance.
  • Options
    What do you mean, fiend_85? I looked at your profile and saw that picture on the geocities website. Looks like a person I fancied at college. Clearly, it wasn't you.
  • Options
    for those who cant read

i wrote that first post in this thread as a pisstake of how the servers for thesite.org where not working

look who even signed the letter
  • Options
    Yes, yes, Mr G, that's no longer relevant. Fiend_85 is bitching with everyone else now.
  • Options
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    Yes, yes, Mr G, that's no longer relevant. Fiend_85 is bitching with everyone else now.

of course its bloody relevant, its the whole reason why this is here in the first place

and as for your
    "I think it might just be a case of nerves. Relax before you start posting. I think you may also need some protection from the irate customers. Wait a minute.... customers? You're a prostitute!"

i dont really think that was relevant either cause you didnt actually read what went on, and you did start it with fiend85
  • Options
    Originally posted by MrG
    I don't really think that was relevant either, cause you didn't actually read what went on, and you did start it with fiend85.

Start it? Whatever do you mean? Whatever does 'it' mean? Are you suggesting that me and fiend_85 are in a bedroom together right now?
  • Options
    no you started the bitching you arse
  • Options
    Originally posted by MrG
    actually read what went on, and you did start it with fiend85

ooo get me, with my big strong man protectors.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    ooo get me, with my big strong man protectors.

im confused, who said i was big and strong?

fear the G
  • Options
    I'm the big strong one! Ask fiend herself!
  • Options
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    I'm the big strong one! Ask fiend herself!

Stop it! Whats wrong with you. Just stop this right now.