Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

'Seriousness'

Is it possible to be in a relationship that will never turn 'serious'?
And if not, is there any way of making the serious feeling go away?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: 'Seriousness'
    Originally posted by Janjan
    Is it possible to be in a relationship that will never turn 'serious'?
    And if not, is there any way of making the serious feeling go away?

if it's getting serious and you don't want it to, get out of it. that's the only answer i can give i'm afraid.
  • Options
    ^ I agree with lucifer devil. a serious relationship can seem scary at 1st, but if its with the right person then it shouldnt be too scary+should feel natural and a part of the relationship :yes: i think every relationship has serious aspects, tho obviously some more than others! How long have you been in this relationship (assuming this thread's about u, sorry)
    SBG
  • Options
    4 months. n i know it's not a long time, but he's said other things in the past that sound so different, stuff about how much he wants to be with me. i think he's purposely stoppin it so he won't get hurt
  • Options
    Originally posted by Janjan
    i think he's purposely stoppin it so he won't get hurt

That's why my bloke and I broke up for a bit. He says he's ready to be serious with me, although the second time around he needs time to adjust. Which is fine by me; I'm still not in a boryfriend/girlfriend type of mindset yet. I'm really still in the "seeing each other" kinda frame of mind. Weird really.

Anyways, I'd say back off a bit and let him collect his thoughts, however remind him you're available.