Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

School Disco

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Anyone ever been to one of these events?

What makes them dfferent from a normal night out except you're wearing school uniform?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I went to one, and it's shit, meat market, the worst cheese ever (i personally don't mind a bit of britney or s club, but this....), i wouldn't waste my money personally.
  • Options
    Even the idea puts the fear of god into me. There is something deeply deeply wrong about it
  • Options
    It's the perfect way to ruin a good night out!
  • Options
    Originally posted by dolly dagger
    I went to one, and it's shit, meat market, the worst cheese ever (i personally don't mind a bit of britney or s club, but this....), i wouldn't waste my money personally.

I have to agree there :yes:.
  • Options
    According to their site they've had oevr 1 million people go over the years, I know the guy that started it is a millionaire now!!
  • Options
    Thats just horrible, in a decent society that wouldnt be allowed.

I fear for our countries future if he has had a million people through the door.
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    According to their site they've had oevr 1 million people go over the years, I know the guy that started it is a millionaire now!!

If that is the true, I really don’t understand why.

If you like people who are too old wearing school uniforms (50 was the oldest I saw) and indescribably bad music, then go, blokes may like it as they are also quite pretty girls in short skirts to try and shag. Also you will need a lot of alcohol, it was so bad I got drunk like I was 14 again, and pulled 3 blokes in one night, out of sheer boredom, so I suppose it does bring out the school kid in you. I suppose for a fun, silly night it will be good, I just got pissed off at the sheer direness of the music, and I am pretty liberal with my tastes.

If you go write back and tell me how you liked it.
  • Options
    In my old school they played Cotton Eye Joe and tried to make us line dance

It was so gay

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by MoonRat
    In my old school they played Cotton Eye Joe and tried to make us line dance

It was so gay

:rolleyes:

Are you talking about an actual school? :eek2: