Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Flirtin on net???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is flirting on the net ok to you lot??? I was lookin at my fella's Yahoo convo and he was flirting with this girl, same age as me.

She asked him for a piccy and he sent one, she wouldnt send him one cos she said she looked "a minger":rolleyes:, then she send him one and he was like "Your not a minger" and she's like "awwwwww thanks xxxx"

I just want to finish him right now:mad: He doesnt know I've looked at it. She lives in like Scotland, other side of the country, so I know nothing will come of this, but im just so......... jealous!:mad: Then he said I godda go, and went "Cya x" :mad:

Im so mad! I wanna cry:( :mad:

Any comments welcome.

Comments

• Options
    You shouldn't be snooping on your b/f. So if you bring it up he's rightly going to be a bit miffed with you.

Don't know how you should approach it really.

Actually, were you looking at the conversation over his shoulder 'live' as it were, or did you read the archive?
  • Options
    Well his PC saves all his convo's. But I was lookin on it from when me and him was talking on it, but I opend that file, started reading it and I was :eek:

So, its not I was like "Lets see if he's flirting" I came across it accidentily:(

Im just really mad:mad: :mad:
  • Options
    I believe flirting with another person, is harmless especially if it's through the net. He knows, nothing is going to happen really from it and I'm sure the girl he chats to, knows that as well.

I shouldn't worry about it.
  • Options
    wait and see, if it continues to happen or you "accidently" read something like lets meet up then start to do something but atm it sounds harmless flirting:)
  • Options
    I hope your both right!:)

I think I just went OTT, I saw it and went mad! Just seeing what he wrote made me so mad. I bet everybody or most have flirted 'in the real world' while being in a relationship.
  • Options
    Exactly. There is no harm in flirting whether you are in a relationship or not. So long as that person as no intentions in actually cheating.

I can be a very jealous person as well so I know how ya feel, just try and remind yourself that you're worrying over nothing. And you are probably guilty of doing some harmless flirting yourself at one point while being with someone. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    Exactly. There is no harm in flirting whether you are in a relationship or not. So long as that person as no intentions in actually cheating.

I can be a very jealous person as well so I know how ya feel, just try and remind yourself that you're worrying over nothing. And you are probably guilty of doing some harmless flirting yourself at one point while being with someone. :)

Yeah, I dont mind my fella doing it, so long as I dont know about it! I think What he doesnt know, wont hurt him! and same towards me, what I dont know, wont hurt me! I am a very jealous person, but I have got better though!

If he was cheating on me, I'd rather I didnt know! May sound silly....... but thats the way it is I suppose :yes:
  • Options
    A bit of harmless flirting never did anyone any harm. I flirt with people, and I'm getting married.

It all depends on how secure the individual is, I guess. I flirt and don't mind t'missus flirting, because we both know it's just a laugh. Even if t'missus doesn't like some of the people I flirt with...
  • Options
    it seems harmless from an outside view, but i can understand how frustrating it can be.

to me, flirting online is sad. i personally dont see the appeal because i know nothing will come of it.
  • Options
    With me, if I saw my bf flirting with someone on the net, I would get really upset by it. I dont mind it in the real world cos I can keep an eye on the girl and make sure she knows he's taken. Its just my last long term bf had 38 diff girls off face party that he flirted with, and about 100 other different girls that he had met while travelling with the fair. He dumped me for a girl he met on the net, he haddent even met her! She was 14 an all!! I was soooo mad at her. Till I spoke to her and found out that it was all one sided on his part. now me and the girl are mates lol.
    But yea....he was a dickhead. Any other flirting I'm fine with, its just internet flirting that gets my goat.
  • Options
    and about 100 other different girls that he had met while travelling with the fair.

dating someone who works on fair rides, no no no :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    She was 14 an all!! I was soooo mad at her. Till I spoke to her and found out that it was all one sided on his part. now me and the girl are mates lol.

zela or a 14yr old girl.... what a hard choice :eek2:

you know who id pick

being a fairground wroker and all, normally chavs they r, but then again 14 is a bit old for a chavs gf, they normally 12 or sumit
  • Options
    its not the end of the world really, but I get annoyed about it. It could be worse though, it could have been cybersex.

.....that really pissed me off......
  • Options
    Originally posted by redcrayon
    dating someone who works on fair rides, no no no :p

Well he wasnt a fair worker when I met him....
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    Well he wasnt a fair worker when I met him....

Did you relationship work out?? (apart from him goin off) My mate goes out with a fair lad, she's pregnant with his kid, and says she's goin to live with him on fair:rolleyes: They've been goin out for about 3 years, but they only see each other when he's near her town on fair!:rolleyes:

How often did you see him n stuf?
  • Options
    We broke up after a year on and off of him treating me like dirt on the bottom of his shoe.
    I saw him during the week, and he went away for the weekends.
    During the summer he would be away almost the whole time.
    I hate him.
  • Options
    I honestly do not understand you women when it comes to this. There you are snooping on your men, and when you mention it, you fail to understand why we're a bit miffed. Yet, maybe men are to blame too. I think what he wants is to talk to a woman, but without the emotional strings of attachment that he has with you.
  • Options
    *gone*