Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

the past's ugly head...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
as some people on here know, i had a huge crush on this guy a while back, who name was shorten to LO. now this prick has not only been doing what he did with me to at least 3 other girls-leading them on ECT- but he's also been creating huge rumores about me, that i have found really hurtful- one thing about me cheating on my last boyfriend, which i would never ever do.it feels like the past's ugly head has com back to haunt me. i really feel the need to confront him about this but how? what exactly do i say? or is it best not to say anything at all....?

also, theres this one friend of mine, who he seems to be really off/on, and i want to try and clarify the boundries of our friendship but again i don't know how to......

thanks

Comments

• Options
    Re: the past's ugly head...
    Originally posted by twisted_trinity
    i really feel the need to confront him about this but how?

smash his face in with a brick lol, and if that fails to clarify the situation, just be as childish as he is and create rumours about him :yes:
  • Options
    Re: Re: the past's ugly head...
    Originally posted by sprocket
    smash his face in with a brick lol, and if that fails to clarify the situation, just be as childish as he is and create rumours about him :yes:

i like your line of thought, thats what he deserves, but i really think i need to be much more subtle.....this guys brother isn't someone to mess with and with these rumours i'm alienated enough at the moment, this would just end in total isolation and a possible criminal record.....

oh what to do...........:(
  • Options
    Just walk right up to him with dagger eyes and ask him what the fuck he thinks he's playing at.

And just tell the other guy where he stands.