Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hair Style

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im getting fed up with my hair, as it just looks messy, and is getting too long (see pic, sorry its not very good) so I fancy a new style, but I cant decide what :s Anyone got any recommendations? What do you laydees like, or what would suit me? I'd appreciate any constructive input :)

Comments

• Options
    hmm Think you would suit hair like the third row down, second in from the left onthis page. I think long hair elongates your face and if its too built on the top it looks too top heavy, gosh dont want to insult you, just think streamlined at the sides and short spikey(not to spikey aaaah!!!) on top. well thats my idea for what its worth!!
  • Options
    adding to the 'not too built up' comment, your face is heart shape(narrow at the chin) so if you add too much at the sides(like the pic to the left of the one i referred too) it will look too upside-down-triangle-y!
  • Options
    hey, thanks! thats sort of what I had in mind anyway, sorta short, spikey, lil messed up type thing
  • Options
    I'd say a style that isn't too weighty on the top would suit you:)

.:Crispy:.
  • Options
    Your cool because you look like Dian Bachar.