Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

public bicycle?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well, as some of you know, i was in a long distance relationship with a girl. On Wednesday morning she came on AIM for the first time in about 4 months, and after talking for a bit, she said that she found another guy, and that she was giving me the flick. It was only about a year ago that she was giving another guy the flick for me. After thinking about this, it makes me think she's a bit of a "public bicycle". What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    2 guys in a year? hardly a bicycle.
  • Options
    look up that "Village Bicycle" thread, now arguably they were bicycles!
  • Options
    Re: public bicycle?
    Originally posted by PartyAnimal1245
    Well, as some of you know, i was in a long distance relationship with a girl. On Wednesday morning she came on AIM for the first time in about 4 months, and after talking for a bit, she said that she found another guy, and that she was giving me the flick. It was only about a year ago that she was giving another guy the flick for me. After thinking about this, it makes me think she's a bit of a "public bicycle". What do you think?

she probably just got bored of the long distence bit..
  • Options
    So you bored her.

Big deal. It doesn't make her a slut.
  • Options
    He does have a valid point though: that this girl is always in a relationship, she finds the next guy before she dumps the first one.
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    He does have a valid point though: that this girl is always in a relationship, she finds the next guy before she dumps the first one.

What point might that be?
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner

No, not always, twice. That's not always. And to be fair, how often do women dump a bloke their with without having another guy arrive and have them realise there's more to be had elsewhere.
  • Options
    Re: public bicycle?
    Originally posted by PartyAnimal1245

Get a grip. I was expecting you to say she had slept with 8 men or something while she was with you.
  • Options
    she isn't a 'public bicycle', you over exaggerated that, but still, it would be 2 too many for me.
  • Options
    ive dumped blokes without another lined up, just a case of 'oh well what a slag, how dare she dump me?! must be a bike'