Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

sweaty sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm all up for hot, sweaty, sticky sex but I'm just a bit worried about my boyfriend. He sweats profusely during sex like he's absolutely soaking! I don't think it's that he's unfit, I mean he goes to the gym quite a bit and has a good body. He does smoke quite alot though which might be why he gets out of breath quickly...

It's getting kind of annoying cos it means I have to go on top and do alot of the work most of the time. Sometimes it just gets too much and we have to stop/give up while he goes have a shower.
Sounds odd but I think it's worse when he's sober. We generally have a few drinks every night and it doesn't seem quite as bad then.
I dunno... anyone got any ideas/caan relate to this? thanks x

Comments

• Options
    Some blokes just sweat loads.

Shag in shower perhaps?
  • Options
    I think some people just sweat more than others. Maybe you should have sex IN the shower ! Or just take regular turns in positions so you are both doing equal work.
    Sex is messy any way. It has to be !! Why not have a towel and a drink beside the bed while you do it. Take breaks and stuff, like change the tempo !! Its not a race !!

Now you have to answer my poor post on women squirting !!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    Some blokes just sweat loads.

Shag in shower perhaps?

You are quick my friend . You beat me to it !!
  • Options
    Me and my boyfriend have a fan by the bed, the constant blow of cold air on you helps alot!

A drink of water next to the bed is also helpful.