Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

surprise pleasure

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
On saturday night, I stayed at my boyfriends and he feel asleep around 11. so i watched a film, as it finished i was bored and still very much awake. so i decided to wank him off hoping he would wake up and get real excited... but he didnt and he came in his sleep... so i went to go to sleep when i noticed he was still hard... so i decided to go down on him - I was there for a good 30mins teasing etc, hoping he would wake up and again find me sucking his balls (as i've heard this is a real good thing to wake up to) but again he didnt.....

i feel like i made the effort for nothing as he barely remembered in the morning, he said he'd had a dirty dream... NOT A DREAM IT WAS REAL...

Has this ever happened to any of you?

Comments

• Options
    it happened me but i woke up :naughty:
  • Options

I wish...
  • Options
    Re: surprise pleasure
    Originally posted by aimz
    On saturday night, I stayed at my boyfriends and he feel asleep around 11. so i watched a film, as it finished i was bored and still very much awake. so i decided to wank him off hoping he would wake up and get real excited... but he didnt and he came in his sleep... so i went to go to sleep when i noticed he was still hard... so i decided to go down on him - I was there for a good 30mins teasing etc, hoping he would wake up and again find me sucking his balls (as i've heard this is a real good thing to wake up to) but again he didnt.....

Haha, I did that to my ex one time. But he was too pissed and didn't even get hard one bit. Gutted. :(
  • Options
    omg :eek: ...if only....

I'd love to be woken up like that again :naughty: .......hate having to make all the first moves......and even that doesn't get me anywhere :crying:

you should have slapped him awake if he didn't wake up through that...unless of course he was really tired!
  • Options
    i never thought she would have the balls to do it, thats what made it even better. i woke up and there she was. couldnt believe it thought i was dreaming lol.
  • Options
    one thing i won't do is go down on a girl to wake her up....an ex of mine promptly kicked me in the face when I tried it....though she was asleep at the time...but i learnt from that!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shadowsurf
    you should have slapped him awake if he didn't wake up through that...unless of course he was really tired!

Ehh, he was pissed. He always passes out when he's pissed. Plus we were both working the next day, but he started earlier than me so I made him late by having some luuuurve makin'! :)
  • Options
    for some unknown reason I am starting to feel really depressed......

*searches for the number of psychiatrist*:crying:
  • Options
    for some unknown reason I am starting to feel really depressed......

Yea, me too... Wonder why that might be...:confused:
  • Options
    one thing i won't do is go down on a girl to wake her up....an ex of mine promptly kicked me in the face when I tried it....though she was asleep at the time...but i learnt from that!!!
    :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by nmrmak
    Yea, me too... Wonder why that might be...:confused:

Sorry people. didnt mean to piss you off.... well i hope it werent me...
  • Options

I will try to slap him next time or pinch him then when he wakes up, then make it up to him :D
  • Options
    Re: surprise pleasure
    Originally posted by aimz

i feel like i made the effort for nothing as he barely remembered in the morning, he said he'd had a dirty dream... NOT A DREAM IT WAS REAL...

I can't beleive this !! I am dying of a hang over in work on a Monday and I come on here to read about the possibility of some suprise pleasure and I read this story !!
    Answer is no I have not had that , ever , and I would defo wake up !!
    The lucky S.O.B !
    Its nice to hear that men CAN get this kind of action any way !!
    I may even hint towards it !!!
  • Options
    aimz... i think you are the best girlfriend ever... haha

i never even thought of doing anything like that before... but... come christmas i will! haha thanks for the idea.. i guess...
  • Options
    so take it from a guy's point of view this would be a really good thing......????
    hmm, might give this one a try ! thanks for the post !:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Angel121077
    aimz... i think you are the best girlfriend ever... haha
    :blush:
    Originally posted by Angel121077
    i never even thought of doing anything like that before... but... come christmas i will! haha thanks for the idea.. i guess...

Someone else mentioned it on here before so i thought i'd give it a go, why do you have to wait till xmas?
  • Options
    Some people class that as voilation.....not me though :naughty:

id be mor annoyed that I didnt wake up, all though I did when it happened me her just playing with them. Never heard of anyone cuming before, so you could of shagged him and got pregnant (please god you dont) and he wouldnt remember a thing???
  • Options
    I actually spoke to him about it last night and he told me he woke up when i was giving him head but he didnt want to open his eyes incase it was a dream.... he's so sweet... he was well gutted he didnt open his eyes though.....

maybe next time he will.....

oh the preggers thing, i'd never do that to a man, thats just so very wrong.... very wrong indeed
  • Options
    *gone*
  • Options
    Originally posted by swank
    See I always want to do stuff like this, but I always fall asleep first and get owken up by him! Wish I could wake up first... hmmm.

Set up an alarm! so he wakes you up? giving you oral sex? what does it feel like?
  • Options
    it feels like eating a toasted cheese sambo !!
  • Options
    Originally posted by captaincaveman
    it feels like eating a toasted cheese sambo !!

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:
  • Options
    Sorry about that !!