Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Tense muscles..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Lately my muscles have been so tense from stress, I love and do often take a bath to relax and it does help, but basicly it only works for an hour then there all so tense and achy again, Anyway A massarge would be great but it's something I know I can't get so is there any tips or advice you can give me to help relax and unstress my muscles, I can't take a bath every hour to help ;( I also use Radox bubble bath to help me relax,

Graeme

Comments

• Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Hiya,
    Have you thought about tackling the actual stress you're feeling? You can attack your anxiety, or have a go at one of the many stress-busting techniques available, it's not all massage, there are also things like yoga and eating well that could be more up your street.

Hope this helps some,
    CB
  • Options
    try deep heat's bath stuff. its just like bubble bath but really helps tight muscles. when i could barely walk cos of my back the physio said that stuff was best as it was too sore to have massaged in any case.

feels real nice too
  • Options
    Deep heat.
  • Options
    dankie people :)