Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Suddenley missing her

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im not sure if im posting this in the right bit so sorry if im not!!

Basically over the last few days/nights ive been really missing my mum (she died 2 years ago) iv been fine up until now with everything coping in my own little way but then theses last few nights ive just been breaking down.Screaming into my pillow stupid things like 'ive had enough now just let me have her back', i get so jealous of the relationships my friends have with their mums, even stupid things like my mate talking to her mum about going on the pill.

Obviously i know she was my mother and so im going to miss her but i dont know why its all just appeared all of a sudden. I thought possibly because its the start of a new chapter in my life now (gcse results and starting college) so maybe im wishing she was here to start it with me.

I dont really know why ive posted this, i suppose i just want to get these feelings off my chest because i havnt really told friends about it yet as im hoping it might go away once i get busy with college.:confused:

Comments

• Options
    There's some stuff on thesite about bereavement here and here which might help you?

What you said made perfect sense to me and I think you may well have been right about wanting her with you when you start a new chapter of your life. It's a totally normal thing that will hopefully ease with time.

Have a looky at those links, take care and I hope you feel better soon :)
  • Options
    Check your PMs Luckystar.
  • Options
    Checked them! Thanx.

And looked at the links...nothing i didnt already know but thanx anyways for the reply.