Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Come/Pee.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right, where to start. First of all, I'm new to the boards, a friend of mine told me about this place, and now that I've encountered a 'problem', I thought I should join. So hi!

Anyway, getting to the point. As of yet, I'm still a virgin. But I've come (excuse the pun) across a problem when masturbating (with a dildo). I get to the stage where I feel like I need to pee, and I've heard that this is a normal sensation when your about to come, and you should relax. So, that's what I did. I felt the need to pee, and I relaxed. Sure, I came, but I peed too. At least i think so. Coz theres no way I woulda come that much! The only way I seem to be able to stop this, is by going to the toilet before I masturbate. This is a problem though, because i don't wanna find myself in the 'heat of the moment' and having to stop and say "Just gotta pop to the loo." Way to go for romance!

So, does anyone have any sugestions as to what might be happening or what I can do? Anyone else had anything like this? (Doubt it.) :(

Thanx in advance :)

Comments

• Options
    yo, know what you mean..but ive found that 'in the heat of the moment' the need to pee kinda feeling is kinda different when doing stuff with someone else and ive never wet myself during..
    i wouldnt worry 2 much, coz youll find that other feelings overtake the need to pee..;)
  • Options
    just reading my post-not sure if that makes any sense!
  • Options
    So you reckon it might be different with someone else? I hope so!

Maybe I should get myself a decent vibrator or something?
  • Options
    vibrators are a lot more energetic than fingers/tongue/wateva he uses on your area, so the nerve endings wont be 'excited' so much, although im sure your whole body will make up for that and stimulate things more,hehe
  • Options
    Well, ive had a thought. The dildo I was using was just a really cheap thing, nothing like some of the things you can get. maybe thats the problem...it's nothing like the real thing would be?
  • Options
    some dildos have different speed settings, and i think ppl find that when on a slower speed that, although the orgasm takes longer to come, the stimulation to pee decreases and you still get an orgasm as good as on a higher speed....
  • Options
    :o I felt that once when a bloke was fingering me... I was scared I'd actually pee so I hada ask him to stop lol

But generally, when does happen (was abit drunk that time) I/he just carries on and yeah you usually overcome the feeling...

Keep trying I guess and try different ways of trying to stop that sensation, meh..i dunno, experimentation is the way!
  • Options
    Sounds like the vibrator, once it's inside you, is passing intense vibrations to your G Spot, and G Spot stimulation is what normally gives that "wanting to pee" sensation. Have a look on thesite for the section that mentions it. Relax and let the sensations build up, and don't be affraid to "let go". If anything does come out, it won't be pee. If you're worried about peeing yourself, then put down a towel. Enjoy!

Damn, you girls are so lucky to get G Spot orgasms, from what I hear about them.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble

Damn, you girls are so lucky to get G Spot orgasms, from what I hear about them.

Guys have G-spots too
  • Options
    You are using a dildo before you are having sex?

Cool
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    Guys have G-spots too
    I know, but not as easy to stimulate as girls G Spots. And it's less likely to be able to find someone willing to stimulate it either. :(
  • Options
    G-Spot. Keep on going and simulate you clit as well before you come ;).

Wobble, G-Spot ain't as hard to find as people make out, just takes a little time at first.
  • Options
    Re: Come/Pee.
    Originally posted by CheeseyPeas
    This is a problem though, because i don't wanna find myself in the 'heat of the moment' and having to stop and say "Just gotta pop to the loo." Way to go for romance!

You're always best going to the loo before sex anyways. Stops cystitis. Plus your bladder won't be as agitated when you have sex.

Anyways, as for the coming do-da. It sounds as though you're getting in tune with your g-spot, which is located a few inches in front of the vaginal wall. If you don't believe me, get turned on and place two fingers up yourself and do a "come here" motion, fixating your attention towards your belly. There's pleeeenty pressure on your bladder and you feel the urge to wee. This is the beginnings of a g-spot orgasm.

Personally, I prefer clitoral orgasms to g-spot orgasms. This is probably because I've been practicing how to masturbate for a while now. I've still to practice my g-spot. This may or may not be the case for you.

It also might be that..you're just having a REALLY strong orgasm. Some girls orgasm so strongly; their bladders interfere. It's not a bad thing - sex is a naturally messy thing to do and bodily fluids happen regardless whether you want them to or not.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Come/Pee.
    Originally posted by 1983

Anyways, as for the coming do-da. It sounds as though you're getting in tune with your g-spot, which is located a few inches in front of the vaginal wall. If you don't believe me, get turned on and place two fingers up yourself and do a "come here" motion, fixating your attention towards your belly. There's pleeeenty pressure on your bladder and you feel the urge to wee. This is the beginnings of a g-spot orgasm.

i wish my fingers weren't so short:(
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Come/Pee.
    Originally posted by nelly_bar
    i wish my fingers weren't so short:(

Buy the G Whizz or whatever it's called from Ann Summers :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    I know, but not as easy to stimulate as girls G Spots. And it's less likely to be able to find someone willing to stimulate it either. :(

there's one in your asshole... :)