Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

wanna leave home

Hiya!
Ive got a big problem at the moment :(
i live in germany but im half british. my dads whole family lives in england and i go visit them in almost all my hols... however i decided that i dont want to stay here anymore but move to england instead. so i asked my parents if they let me stay with my uncle and his family in england... they said NO!!!
i go to college and they wont let me go before i finished my A-Levels... but thats in 2 years!!!
i told them that i could go to college in england and do my A-levels there but they wont let me. im pretty desperate at the moment cause i miss my friends and my family over there so much that i dont think ill bear the next 2 years without them especially because my mum said im not allowed to go there anymore because she thinks that way ill forget about the whole thing...
i love my parents and my lil sister but i feel like i cant stay here anymore cause all the other ppl i love live miles away!
my mums pretty mad at me and doesnt talk to me anymore now but i know that if i have to stay here ill be miserable for the next 2 years. im already crying the whole day now and its getting worse with every day...
has anybody got an idea how to convince them to let me go my own way???!!! thanx
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I would recommend putting this into the "anything goes" board, you will get a lot more help in there my friend.

Sorry I don't really have any advice to offer though:(
  • Options
    wanna leave home

Hi!
    thanx for your advice :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by solid_L
    I would recommend putting this into the "anything goes" board, you will get a lot more help in there my friend.
    Try Relationships, actually. I wish I had some advice but I really don't know what to say. Sorry. :(
  • Options
    You've got yourself into a mind set that you are not going to enjoy the next 2 years - as you have no choice, it seems, but to stay, you have to do your best to make the most of it!

Turn all the negative things you are thinking into positives.. for example, you can make loads of new friends, visit places you wouldn't be able to in England, enjoy a different culture. You might find that once you come to live here, the crappy British weather will send you straight back to Germany - granted I have no idea what the weather's like over there.

Just try and be positive!
  • Options
    do you have british citizenship or dual nationality?

cos if you have british citizenship, then you could just get a plane over there and turn up at your -can't remember what reletive you said lived there- but you ned to way up the pros and cons, to be honest i'd want to stay in germany, but i love the place when i went over there, and i have a real hatred of england (with some exseptions of places eg bristol, devon, london, leicester....)

if not then you are old enough to get on a plane by yourself right? why not organise it all yourself and get yourself over there if you really want to go.

but seriously weigh up the pros and cons before you do anything, i was all for moving back to england 4 weeks ago, now i wouldn't enless i was pay 1000 quid and my ticket-i'm cheap!

pm me if you want a talk....