Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Getting wet

Recently I've been having real problems getting wet. Its not that I'm not horny cos I am. I dont know what wrong with me. I never used to have this problem and its making sex painful. Whenever I have sex for the first 5 mins it feels like my insides are being torn about. Its not nice.
I'm to scared to use lube because last time me and my partner used it burned to hell.

Just need some advice really. Thanks
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Getting wet
    Originally posted by Zella

I'm to scared to use lube because last time me and my partner used it burned to hell.

oooo that happened to me, why is that?

try mixing water and lube together that might work...

or maybe just do foreplay for longer?!?!?!?
  • Options
    We dont often get time for forplay.....and he says he has to be really really in the mood to go down on me.

Oooh. Was just looking at the durex play lube on its site and started to wonder if anywhere made flavoured lube...
  • Options
    you have to make time for foreplay :yes:
  • Options
    Yes you do have to make time, but instead of foreplay why not just plain and simple teasing.... ? that should get ya going.... if it doesnt stick a tube of chocolate sauce up there, he should want to go down on ya then ;)
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Re: Getting wet
    Originally posted by Zella
    Recently I've been having real problems getting wet. Its not that I'm not horny cos I am. I dont know what wrong with me. I never used to have this problem and its making sex painful. Whenever I have sex for the first 5 mins it feels like my insides are being torn about. Its not nice.

Just need some advice really. Thanks

the reason you have problems getting wet is because
    We dont often get time for forplay.....and he says he has to be really really in the mood to go down on me.

as has been said you need to make time for this. if you refuse to do this then you have to invest in some lube. get some ky jelly and apply it gently.

however, you really should just indulge in a bit more foreplay. even 5-10 more minutes will make the difference.
  • Options
    Hey u know what? its really about having a good, long session of foreplay - its the ultimate way to getting wet enough.

I have used lube once and I think its not very good.

You have to tell ur bf to make time for foreplay or u can forget about it happening without hurting like hell basically.

Sometimes its a mind thing - u feel horny in ur mind but ur body don't.

Take time out to have foreplay. :yes:
  • Options
    KY jelly is good, and it doesnt taste bad either :)
  • Options
    Put some KY Jelly up your snatch. That doesn't burn!