Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Love is ....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Remember that cartoon love is ???

Anyway my aunt's got a new one Love is Almost burning the kitchen down and your hubby not freaking at you!!

It was quite sweet she had a chip pan fire and the cuboards are blackened and curtains ruined but she was really please he didn't get mad at her for almost burning the house and happy she was safe!!!

Comments

• Options
    i had an ex-boyfriend who would give me a clipping of the 'love is" cartoon everyday.
    ...no wonder things didn't work out between us
  • Options
    Originally posted by Angel121077
    i had an ex-boyfriend who would give me a clipping of the 'love is" cartoon everyday.
    ...no wonder things didn't work out between us

Why they're cute??

Anyway my whole point in this thread was ain't itnice when you mess up big time and your partner don't use it as an excuse to lay into you!!!
  • Options
    yeah.. i do think it's a nice point to this thread you have going on there... sorry i didn't figure it out on my own..

and no.. things didn't work out between us because "they're so cute". things didn't work out because he's too... "romantic" and too.. clingy... and it drove me insane
  • Options
    "love is....like oxygen you get too much you get too high, not enough and you'll wanna die. Love gets you high" - The Sweet
  • Options
    Originally posted by Angel121077
    yeah.. i do think it's a nice point to this thread you have going on there... sorry i didn't figure it out on my own..

and no.. things didn't work out between us because "they're so cute". things didn't work out because he's too... "romantic" and too.. clingy... and it drove me insane

I bet in a few years time you'll be looking back and saying why did I ever let that nice chap go!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    I bet in a few years time you'll be looking back and saying why did I ever let that nice chap go!!!

no no no.. i have a nice "chap" (lol i love you people with your cute words for things) now... and it's like... he's still romantic.. but not TOO romantic.. and he's not clingy at all.. and sometimes he keeps me guessing.. so i mean in a way.. it's still a game for me.. which i love...
  • Options
    I really honestly don't know why but those cartoons really piss me off for some unknown reason. :) Just thought i'd share that with you.