Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Lame Friends

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just discovered today that my so-called friends have gone on holidays without inviting, or even telling me! How f*cking gay is that!?

Comments

• Options
    the question you have to ask yourself why did they do it, no offence so please dont take it, are the the shit mate or are they?
  • Options
    That's a bummer, yes.

I'd ask them why they didn't invite you. If you are that close, then really they shouldn't seek to offend you.
  • Options
    As the rest have said; ya might as well ask them why they didn't invite you. Did they just mention it to you that they're going on holiday together or did you find out from someone else?!
  • Options
    Re: Lame Friends
    Originally posted by a_guy
    I just discovered today that my so-called friends have gone on holidays without inviting, or even telling me! How f*cking gay is that!?

Do all gay people go on holiday without their friends, then? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Re: Re: Lame Friends
    Originally posted by ~lil*butterfly~

I think he was referring to the situation rather than his friends.
  • Options
    I know I was just being sarcastic about the term used!
  • Options
    no, they didnt tell me themselves. I remarked to another one of their girlfriends that i hadnt seen them for a while, and she told me they had all gone away for the week
  • Options
    no, they didnt tell me themselves. I remarked to another one of their girlfriends that i hadnt seen them for a while, and she told me they had all gone away for the week

thats a bit shit, i would ask them what the fuck that was all about.
  • Options
    And I just learned today that this is only the tip of the iceberg. apparently this has been going on all summer! apparently the "ring leader" has been telling them all not to tell me about any parties/outings organised. the reason behind this is 2 of my so-called friends have decided they don't like me, so the remaining 10 or so in my former circle of friends find it completely justified to now boycott me on the basis of the opinion of 2 people!!!!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    And I just learned today that this is only the tip of the iceberg. apparently this has been going on all summer! apparently the "ring leader" has been telling them all not to tell me about any parties/outings organised. the reason behind this is 2 of my so-called friends have decided they don't like me, so the remaining 10 or so in my former circle of friends find it completely justified to now boycott me on the basis of the opinion of 2 people!!!!
    Yikes!!! It sounds a bit like what had happened to me...
    Maybe you should start looking for new friends...
  • Options
    Confront them.

Get new friends.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    Confront them.

Get new friends.

agreed.

They're most likely not worth bothering with mate.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Lame Friends
    Originally posted by ~lil*butterfly~

He means gay as in stupid or silly!
  • Options
    New friends required.
    Say nothing.
    Move on.
  • Options
    I just don't get it, it's seems surreal, almost like a bad dream. i just don't know what the hell i've done to suddenly bring this on....
    Ah well, im off to university in less than 2 weeks anyway...
  • Options
    Mmm that happened to me once....when I was like 12. That's childish and you should tell them! You should confront those other 8 and ask why the hell they suddenly following the "leader" and taking her words as holy.

Meh... When I did that they came out with "Oh but we had mentioned it before and you never asked us anymore so we presumed you didn't wanna come."
    :mad: It's the people that have the idea that should thenivite everyone else!!!

:yeees: Ok that was 6 yrs ago am over it...

But as you said, you're LEAVING! Moving on to slightly more mature people (lol presumely) and you be making new friends, so rise above it my friend, you don't need them anymore. pff...:yeees:

:)