Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

yellow spots under the foreskin

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey.. does anyone know what they are???

iv kinda got these yellow spots in the underpart of my foreskin... they feel a little bumpy.. there about 1 mm even less... im scared its a STD but i've never had sex!!! im a virgin... im 15...

i clean under my foreskin everyday in the shower, why???

i think it might be where my foreskin has streched back and has kinda streched it abit, do u think thats why???

please someone reply with some help...im really worried.. this isnt a joke thread so dont start laughing.:(

Comments

• Options
    hmm, if you are worried about it, then I would go to your local gum clinic and get it checked out, just in case :)

have a look here for info on visiting a gum clinic, i'm sure it'll be a little worrying, but they are the best people to go see!

either that or go see your gp would be the best option
  • Options
    but i would get really embarrased.... plus i'd have to tell my parents.... i dont think its major but it looks still worryings...anyone have any more advice or know what it is??? please reply! :(
  • Options
    what if they are warts???? i havent had sex so how could i have warts on it?!?!
  • Options
    It won't be an STD if you have never had sex hence the name Sexualy Transmited Disease. What you have is part of your penis' glands which release lubricent. Not everyone's show but then again there are some that do like your's so there's no need to worry as their perfectly normal.
  • Options
    OMG THANKS!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR REPLY..

ARE YOU COMPLETELY SURE???? THERE LIKE YELLOW LITTLE BUMPS AND LOOK ABIT LIEK STRECH MARKS... BUT SMALL LOL... THANK YOU SOO MUCH!! U HAVE REALLY RELIEVED ME!!

sorry for the caps!!!:D :D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Yes tiny little spots arund the base of the head of your dick? They look like tiny, tiny, little white head type spots.
  • Options
    yeah.... but there not on my actually dick, there on the undernieth of the forskin touching my bellend
  • Options
    That's what I mean, their on the bottem of your bellend.
  • Options
    lol... but there not on my bellend... there on the inside of the tip off my foreskin.. me bellend is me bellend inside of the foreskin, init? :crazyeyes :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Just go see your GP, about it, I can bet it's nothing but just go see him. You don't have to be worried because he would of seen and heard a hell of a lot worse.
  • Options
    Originally posted by andie
    lol... but there not on my bellend... there on the inside of the tip off my foreskin.. me bellend is me bellend inside of the foreskin, init? :crazyeyes :crazyeyes

yeh thats what they saying, the inside of ur foreskin, i have em theyre fine, showed my doc when i went for something serious the other day, which is in health

if youre really that worried ud bloody go and see ur doctor, not ask a internet discussion board!!!
  • Options
    thanks... sorry for posting in an internet board lol.... but i got a little worried and wanted to know.... but you guys have serioulsy relieved me big time... now i dont need to worry.
  • Options
    could it be thrush??
  • Options
    Originally posted by lefthandman
    could it be thrush??

I don't think so. This sounds like its just an overactive sebaceous gland - common in teenagers. Keep the area clean (maybe wash twice a day) and dry.
  • Options
    When I was 15 I lived in Barcelona for a year and I got out of the shower and looked at my dick and ..KABAM , I had the same shit going on.
    I fuckin freaked out !! I didn't have the balls to go to a Spanish doctor so I waited a month or two and the doc finally had a look.

Now this is what it looked like. Small white dots on the edge of my bell end, going around pretty much entirely.
    I was the same, never had sex etc.

The doc took one look and said its was just glands in the skin and that it was totally normal.

If you are a swimmer or use a dirty towel you could have some thing mildly fungal . Like an unwashed wet suit or shit.

But you are freaking for no reason. You DO NOT have an STD. And even if you did , the treatment is pretty easy.
    The only thing you have to fear is a bit of embarassment by going to a doctor !! So break out of the cold sweat and chill !!
  • Options
    OMG THANKS!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR REPLY..

ARE YOU COMPLETELY SURE???? THERE LIKE YELLOW LITTLE BUMPS AND LOOK ABIT LIEK STRECH MARKS... BUT SMALL LOL... THANK YOU SOO MUCH!! U HAVE REALLY RELIEVED ME!!

sorry for the caps!!!:D :D:D:D:D:D

Mate, you should go see your GP, you don't have to tell your parents.

Though I'm sure these men know what they're talking about.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    Mate, you should go see your GP, you don't have to tell your parents.

Though I'm sure these men know what they're talking about.

You can say that again .....I 've had it all. Seepage , lumps bumps. whifs and rashes !! Fungal , viral , Bacterial .......

I could go on !!
  • Options
    captaincaveman - what sort of fungal infections have you had? one time, in the shower, i noticed a huge green cocoon on my dick. didn't know what to do with it as I was only 16 and had never had sex. thought it may have been as STD but my mate said it wasn't. so i lugged the little bastard around for about a month on me cock. i had to water it and everything as i didnt want it to dry up and rot on the end of my lad. turns out it was nothing to worry about though...he emerged from crysalysis and had changed from the larvael state to a fully grown moth - anyway he flew away.......i kinda missed him.........
  • Options
    Originally posted by bananaman
    captaincaveman - what sort of fungal infections have you had? one time, in the shower, i noticed a huge green cocoon on my dick. didn't know what to do with it as I was only 16 and had never had sex. thought it may have been as STD but my mate said it wasn't. so i lugged the little bastard around for about a month on me cock. i had to water it and everything as i didnt want it to dry up and rot on the end of my lad. turns out it was nothing to worry about though...he emerged from crysalysis and had changed from the larvael state to a fully grown moth - anyway he flew away.......i kinda missed him.........

thats almost as grosse as the email of the man who gets dust in his eye and its worm larvae
  • Options
    Originally posted by captaincaveman
    You can say that again .....I 've had it all. Seepage , lumps bumps. whifs and rashes !! Fungal , viral , Bacterial .......

I could go on !!

Remind me never to have sex with you.
  • Options
    yeah its pretty sick alright but a complete lie nonetheless. lol........

but i did hear about a guy who broke his dick? if anyone here thought they had dick problems then check this out - i swear it's true

he was having sex with his gf, as you do, and i think he was on top - going hell for leather. (they are one of those couples who have been thrown out of pubs for riding in the toilets etc) - but anyhow - he was on top and BLAM - his lad slipped out and hit her arse bone at full thrust - SNAP - he broke his fucking dick. i know this guy - its true. he was in agony and didnt know what to do. for months, when he got a boner , the bottom half of his dick would go hard but the top would stay limp - all bruised and discoloured!!! - took months to heal........

so anyone who is worried about your dick - don't fret- every teenager worries about their cock - by the time your 20, you will love your cock no matter what its like. i wouldn't change a thing about mine - and i've got a disgusting cock (bananaman - hello!!!!!?) when you break your dick- then you gotta start worrying.

bananaman cares - take comfort in his advice
  • Options
    Ah ye know yourself Bananaman ! A bit of this , a load of that !! Its a real gas !!

I once once had a rash on my weiner that would scare Edgar Alan Poe !! It was a bloody looking thing and required alot of prescribed creams. I picked it up while on me holiers on a remote island off Hawaii ! I was sleeping with some of the locals

I was scratching it for feckin weeks and it simply would not heal , weeks lead to months ...to years .. to 5 years. By now it was all over my body !!
    I was having a wank about a month or so when me ding dong came flying off across the room !!
    Leprosy , would you beleive it ?
  • Options
    shut the hell up you prat
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    Remind me never to have sex with you.

dead on fiend 85 - you do not ever want to have sex with captaincaveman. i know him from another forum - he is a dirty bastard. techically he is dead, from all the STD's he has had but the doctors reckon that he has so many of them, that they are starting to cancel each other out - so if you look at it another way - he's perfectly healthy!!!!! ta daaaaaaaaaaa
  • Options
    Originally posted by bananaman
    dead on fiend 85 - you do not ever want to have sex with captaincaveman. i know him from another forum - he is a dirty bastard. techically he is dead, from all the STD's he has had but the doctors reckon that he has so many of them, that they are starting to cancel each other out - so if you look at it another way - he's perfectly healthy!!!!! ta daaaaaaaaaaa

Good one Bananaman ! You have no idea who I am , Thank god ! I would hate to have you stalking me for real, the way you are following me all over this site !! Its terrible !

By the way Feind 85 , I was only cracking a feww gags to keep that young man from worrying about his pecker. I can assure you I have a clean bill of health..........

Apart from a little weeping here and there !

(joke )
  • Options
    This thread is for giving advice not for petty arguments.
  • Options
    OK you two, I've had to warn you twice now - I don't know if this is a practical joke, but it ain't funny - especially when someone's got a serious question. Cut it out.

Andie - it's impossible to diagnose over the internet - you've been given some good advice, but the best thing you can do is see your doctor - I'm sure it'll put your mind at rest.

Good luck :)
  • Options
    thanks alot spanner... and everyone else whos given good advise apart from them arguing twats! :mad:

it aint a topic to fight in, go fight in your own.
  • Options
    thanks alot spanner... and everyone else whos given good advise apart from them arguing twats! :mad:

it aint a topic to fight in, go fight in your own.

i quote captaincaveman - "By the way Feind 85 , I was only cracking a few gags to keep that young man from worrying about his pecker."

and i quote myself - "so anyone who is worried about your dick - don't fret- every teenager worries about their cock - by the time your 20, you will love your cock no matter what its like. i wouldn't change a thing about mine - and i've got a disgusting cock - when you break your dick- then you gotta start worrying".

and you think that all the other people telling you to go to a doctor is what you called "good advise". what myself and captiancaveman did was alleviate the situation and if you knew what sort of person captaincaveman was, and the things he has done- you would be very happy to listen to what he has to say. not all good advice comes in a serious form - we were telling you not to worry, then we got bored with the thread and started slagging each other - and you called us " arguing twats! ". real nice.
  • Options
    Speaking of rashes and the likes, here's my story. You may think that im named after the legendery highway robber that terrorised the highways and byways of ye olde england - INCORRECT.
    I had the the nastiest rash that my GP had ever seen on a grown mans dong. He tried everything to get rid of it - herbs, lotions, potions, fungii, nougat everything. I had given up hope when someone suggested a liberal dabbing of white spirits to cure what ailed me. So I found a bottle of the stuff out the shed and began to apply. Low and behold the tingling stopped and the dizzyness faded. I had found a cure! I was over the moon until I realized what the label on the bottle read - Turpintine.
    And the rest as they say....is history.