Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Man about a bean

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A little bird asked me if i could talk to a bee about finding some (about 50-100) magic beans for him.

:D

now i have been out of the loop for a little while and my only contact is gonna be through a trusted friend.

Anyone got any costing ideas? (im thinkin 50-75 for 50 and 85-100 for 100):p

Comments

• Options
    Probably something like that, in bulk pills go for something like a quid, or 1.50, depends on where you are, the seller and the quality.

Personally I'm mystified as to why anyone deals pills anymore, theres NO decent profit margin yet the risks are stupid. You get caught with 100 pills and your fucked and your only going to make maybe 100 quid on it. Its just not worth the risk.
  • Options
    in addition, i never fully explored the idea that MDMA may have a shelf life.

This is because i am seriously considering taking a 2-5 bean cut of this.

any ideas ppl?:)
  • Options
    You get caught with 100 pills and your fucked

yeah bong that was kinda my sentiments as well. to boot, this is the purchase this guy will have made (anyone turnin up 2 buy 100 beans out of the blue should REALLY set alarm bells ringing)

Im thinkin of just sayin 2 my mate to just settle for 20-50:rolleyes:
  • Options
    MDMA is stupidly stable, kept reasonably cool and dry it will never go off.
  • Options
    sweet, thanx.

somethin keepin u up bong?:D im about to go to bed man, just finished work!

To be honest as well i think i might want to experience MDMA one more time before heading off to Birmingham uni (passed my A's!:D ) , as i my mindset is pretty much contented at the moment (best time for a last time?)
  • Options
    Just insomnia, I should be sleeping really, but well, my sleep paterns are fucked and have been for ages, I never sleep well, never more than a few hours at a time.
  • Options
    i know this should probably be in a new thread but i was just wondering, if i got say 20 pills, is there any way of extracting pure MDMA from them and make say 5 SUPER pills or something like that and would it be safe?
  • Options
    Why would you want to? Granted if you could seperate the trace MDA away from the MDMA that might be better, but it would be so much work, you might as well buy MDMA powder.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    you might as well buy MDMA powder.

thats as rare as a pig flying round our way
  • Options
    It's already been stated, but dealing's really not worth the risk. And talking about it isn't happening here.
This discussion has been closed.