Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Radio 1 this morning

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know this is random but did anyone else notice the DJ swear? It might have been Chris Moyles. He said something like 'Jessica Simpson is fit as fuck" and got away with it. Is this commonplace on the radio now? I don't listen much now.

Comments

• Options
    Re: Radio 1 this morning
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    I know this is random but did anyone else notice the DJ swear? It might have been Chris Moyles. He said something like 'Jessica Simpson is fit as fuck" and got away with it. Is this commonplace on the radio now? I don't listen much now.

Never noticed it before, and not so much.
  • Options
    doesn't really surprise me.

radio 1 is not exactly the most conservative of stations.
  • Options
    Re: Radio 1 this morning
    Originally posted by HunnyPot

I don't think it's commonplace on the radio (but I don't listen to it excessively) but that kind of language (everywhere else) is unfortunately, I wouldn't get upset about it though. If you want to complain there's Ofcom I think.
  • Options
    I have never heard fuck before, apart from Ali G and Avid Merrion, but they were purposely trying to be controversial.

Chris Moyles called Jo Whiley a "little slut" yesterday though.
  • Options
    I'm sure it's not something that is allowed; especially if it was during the day, just like on the television.

Probably forgotten himself *shrugs*
  • Options
    probably let it out by accident. i wouldnt be too fussed about it though. doesnt bother me ;)