Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Inflatable Dalmations.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
On the way home a couple of days ago I saw an inflatable Dalmatian stuffed in a hedge on the roadside. About two and a half foot long, with a little red collar. It obviously was made with a happy smiley face, but now it was deflating and had a forlorn sad look on it's sagging vinyl face. :(
Nobody believes me though. They look at me a bit odd. They think it must be something pervy coz you can get inflatable sheep and pigs.
They can't see why anybody would make an inflatable Dalmatian. ...And I've got to admit, nor can I. :confused:

So I've been searching. Searching the Net for inflatable Dalmatians. Well what did you expect me to do, walk into a shop asking for an inflatable Dalmatian? They'd look at me as if I were a bit... funny. :eek2:
Anyhow, I haven't found one yet. I've found a few inflatable items that are sort of along the inflatable spotty canine orientated way, but nothing like the one I saw.
www.innovativeinflatables.com had this bouncy castle. which makes me wonder why anybody would want a giant inflatable Dalmatian bouncy castle for their kids. I can understand some themed ones, but a Dalmatian? I wonder if it's anatomically correct? You can imagine the kids - "Ooo, look, it's got a built in swing"

www.chemlite.com has a puppy one that's close. So that proves I'm not seeing things, but the one I saw was an adult one. I mean a grown up adult one. I mean a grown up one that was an adult dog, not a puppy. It's close. And cheap at only $10.80 per dozen! So 101 of them wouldn't break the bank. Why don't they allow you to buy a bulk load of 101. It would be more logical.

And it's not just one company making giant inflatable Dalmatian puppy bouncy castles. Here's another. But why has this one got a red hard hat on? Am I missing something? Are Dalmatians well known for their DIY abilities? I've never seen one on a building site, at least not doing anything useful beyond sniffing crotches. Not doing bricklaying, or carpentry. I suppose the lack of an opposable thumb limits their usefulness in the construction industry.

I thought www.balloonlovers.com was going to be a bit dodgy. They do inflatable sheep (including a black one - after all, there has to be equal opportunities even in the inflatable bestiality world). But most of their products are tame, such as this inflatable Dalmatian, called the Dalmatian Rider. 50 inches of inflatable vinyl amusement! ...for your kids.
Mind you, they way they advertise some of their products, such as this killer whale. is a bit amusing. Very glamorous! Bunging an inflatable killer whale on the patchy back garden lawn, and getting some scantily clad girl to lay on it in an uncomfortable lie on it, with heels on, is really going to convince me to buy one! Not! (I ordered three anyway).

I don't think I'll ever find one identical to the one I saw to prove to people I'm not nuts, and that inflatable Dalmatians do exist. At least the puppy one proves there are some.

Why have I just spent the past hour searching the Net for inflatable animals on a Friday night? :confused: Oh, right that's it, I need a life! :( I need to get out more.

....But before you agree, just remember you've been sat there reading my drivel. Oh, and you really need to get out too if you've been clicking on the links to look at pictures of inflatable Dalmatians too. :D

Comments

• Options
    the word inflatable is just wrong wrong wrong when connected to your name!
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    the word inflatable is just wrong wrong wrong when connected to your name!
    What? As in Giant Inflatable Wobble? Do you think I could be turned into a giant inflatable bouncy castle? :chin:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    What? As in Giant Inflatable Wobble? Do you think I could be turned into a giant inflatable bouncy castle? :chin:
    think about it wobble ...the rest of us stagger home and see pink elephants ...talk to god ...you see inflatable things!
  • Options
    Do you think I could be turned into a giant inflatable bouncy castle? :chin:

Well just look at ya belly and tell me what you think :p
  • Options
    I actually found this very interesting and slightly amusing. Mr_Wobble, you should be an author! Though I don't think that inflatable Dalmations is too good a subject for a book, though you did make it somehow sound interesting. I very rarely read loooooooong posts, but I enjoyed this one.

I'll stop kissing ass now :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Well just look at ya belly and tell me what you think :p
    Cheeky mare! *looks at belly* Not at the moment.
    Do you think we could turn you into one though? Giant inflatable nun! That'd give priests something to get excited about. All of them bouncing away on you. :D
  • Options
    Giant inflatable nun! That'd give priests something to get excited about. All of them bouncing away on you. :D
    no no no ...inflatable little boys ...
  • Options
    That'd give priests something to get excited about. All of them bouncing away on you. :D

Not half eh :lol:
  • Options
    Cheeky mare! *looks at belly* Not at the moment.
    Do you think we could turn you into one though? Giant inflatable nun! That'd give priests something to get excited about. All of them bouncing away on you. :D

I would have thought they already have giant inflatable nuns, I mean they have naked people and nuns is considered by some as "kinky".
  • Options
    i reckon the pope was an inflatable pope but someone seems to have pulled the plug out ...
  • Options
    Not half eh :lol:
    Was this modelled on you?

wrd-bob-nun.jpg
    Puchbag nun! Love the ruler! Ooo, spank me Becky spank me! Let's get rough and play fight, naked in baby oil with your inflatable effigy!
  • Options

wrd-bob-nun.jpg
    Puchbag nun! Love the ruler! Ooo, spank me Becky spank me! Let's get rough and play fight, naked in baby oil with your inflatable effigy!

That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen :D
  • Options

wrd-bob-nun.jpg
    i love it! i want one ...
  • Options

lmfao :lol:

brilliant :thumb:
  • Options
    if someone pulls the bung out ...do we get our wrinkly nun back?
  • Options
    if someone pulls the bung out ...do we get our wrinkly nun back?

you know why i aint wrinkly ?

Its because i dont wear a bra so they pull the wrinkles outa my face :lol:
  • Options

gordon bennet ...mr wobbles going to be having palpitations now!
  • Options
    gordon bennet ...mr wobbles going to be having palpitations now!

I am tomorrow, I think i better naff off to bed cos im gonna land mesel in trouble here :lol:
  • Options

Hahahahaha! Did you think that up or steal it? :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    Hahahahaha! Did you think that up or steal it? :p
    she's a nun she don't steal!
  • Options