Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

what would be your reaction....

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by crazy_guy
    How could anyone resist that future eh :lol:

Well I suppose we could also cash in on the wedding pressies as well. Sell our story and get a quick a divorce. Sell another story. And THEN I can get my ring... yes?!
  • Options
    Oooo your a demanding one aint ya...... i'm suprised you could resist such a proposal especially with that AV i've got :lol: I'm going to practice that grin just for you :D

I guess i could go into my overdraft and then make the money back through magazine deals..... and then we could get a saucy divorce and the papers would have a exclusive interview with me :)

How could anyone resist that future eh :lol:
    and if the guy/girl ...you meet and marry in here kills twenty swans a year after your marriage it doubles the fee ...if the one you met kills your granny ...your looking at farsands!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    Well I suppose we could also cash in on the wedding pressies as well. Sell our story and get a quick a divorce. Sell another story. And THEN I can get my ring... yes?!

Yeah then the ring could be all yours........for lots of money we need some kind of affair story to sell.... hmmm something like your mum or sister fall in love with me and i run away with them.

You can tell i read those womens mags cant ya.....
  • Options
    Yeah then the ring could be all yours........for lots of money we need some kind of affair story to sell.... hmmm something like your mum or sister fall in love with me and i run away with them.

You can tell i read those womens mags cant ya.....

Hmmm... possibly; so long as I get my ring :yes:
  • Options
    Yeah you'll get the ring..... but you may have some competition from rolly, hes commenting about this idea of selling these type of stories..... he may be interested in proposing to me for a bit of cash....you two can fight over it :lol:
  • Options
    If ya wanna spend your honeymoon with each other... hmm - You're both welcome to it :p
  • Options
    no no i'm fine :D... i'd rather have female company on a honeymoon, hope rolly aint too hurt hearing that :lol: Woops i think we have hi-jacked this thread but it was pretty depressing before.... now its all happy talking about all this marriage and such and such... how romantic :lol::D
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    Mr Kaffrin:

i'd be like "well at least she had decent taste in music" then i'd be like "what's the matter?" then i'd be like "i'll heal your wounds, i'll set you free, i'm jesus christ, on ecstasy" and you'd be like "OMG i'm staying!!!!!!!!!!" and i'd be like "yeah" and everyone else would be like "i wish he'd shut up and use his own username"

:eek2:

and then we'd move the pepsi very far away from you, and i'd just have another addition to my LIST OF DEATH.

and now everyone thinks i'm quoting myself and talking to myself, and that i'm mental.
  • Options

and now everyone thinks i'm quoting myself and talking to myself, and that i'm mental.

:no: *moves away slowly from kaff* :p
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    It's not that bad to have a split personality... Though that one of your personalities is the opposite sex than your body is disturbing... :p
  • Options
    the only reason i made this thread was to see how much people care about each other on here, not just me in particular, so i spose i should have worded the original post better. why does every thing i do, have to be labeled as attention seeking, i was just curious at the answer. i should have guessed i was just gonna get bitchy replys.
  • Options
    Originally posted by twisted_trinity
    the only reason i made this thread was to see how much people care about each other on here, not just me in particular, so i spose i should have worded the original post better. why does every thing i do, have to be labeled as attention seeking, i was just curious at the answer. i should have guessed i was just gonna get bitchy replys.

Because EVAHREEthing you write is bloody attention seeking. Whether it be about your mate who's all up on some girl who'll break his heart, and how helpless you feel, or how the voices are talking to you or whether you think you've got M.E. Aye right love. It all winds down to you, eventually. You're such an airhead. I'll give you some money to buy a CLUE.

Btw; in correspondence to your original question - I wouldn't give two shits. You're just an annoying angst ridden teenager who just adds to the word "wannabe". You won't follow ANY good advice, and consistanly irk the fuck out of me. Sod off. Please. :(
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster

i know i said that you were an attention seeker with relation to this thread but i think that anyone who makes a thread like this will be classed and seen as an attention seeker. sorry.

becky, i know you have a point and stuff but you're gonna have to be careful :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    i know i said that you were an attention seeker with relation to this thread but i think that anyone who makes a thread like this will be classed and seen as an attention seeker. sorry.

becky, i know you have a point and stuff but you're gonna have to be careful :p

She's just SO clueless. Honestly, it's Rude Boy with tits.
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    She's just SO clueless. Honestly, it's Rude Boy with tits.

i know. but people have had warnings and bannings for less so you need to be careful.

just a bit of friendly advice m'dear :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    i know. but people have had warnings and bannings for less so you need to be careful.

just a bit of friendly advice m'dear :)

I know, I know. Och, I'll hush. I've said what I've said loads of times before. Not as if it'll sink in and alter owt. :(
  • Options
    I know, I know. Och, I'll hush. I've said what I've said loads of times before. Not as if it'll sink in and alter owt. :(

<3
  • Options
    Because EVAHREEthing you write is bloody attention seeking. Whether it be about your mate who's all up on some girl who'll break his heart, and how helpless you feel, or how the voices are talking to you or whether you think you've got M.E. Aye right love. It all winds down to you, eventually. You're such an airhead. I'll give you some money to buy a CLUE.

Btw; in correspondence to your original question - I wouldn't give two shits. You're just an annoying angst ridden teenager who just adds to the word "wannabe". You won't follow ANY good advice, and consistanly irk the fuck out of me. Sod off. Please. :(

Marry me?
  • Options
    I don't want Becky to get banned :(
  • Options

Correction, you made this thread to see how much people care about you.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    for all my cynisismmm i do feel a bit more than that about all these words on a screen.
    i brieflyt met chaosinsomniac ...it bought home to me that yes ...these are real people. with real feelings.
    there are actualy people who don't just interest me ...but i feel for.
    people i think about.

Did you not think that these were real people with real feelings without meeting me? I already knew that people on here had feelings, but I guess you never really know anyone till you meet them. That's what it taught me, though to be honest rolly, you were pretty much the person I expected to meet. :)
  • Options

To be honest, most things are labelled as attention seeking on these boards, because wording it in the wrong way produces that perseption. I got labelled an attention seeker for how long? But I was, I admit that. At the end of the day most of this site is attention seeking, it's there to help people, so I don't think people should bitch so much, if attention seeking helps, then let them have their attention.
  • Options
    I think people could do with remembering that people on these boards do have feelings, they are not just here to be insulted because you don't like them. Personal insults are not allowed, if you have a major problem with that I suggest you find another place to post.

Challenging what someone has posted or questioning why can be done perfectly well without spewing insults across these boards.
  • Options
    I usually notice people who are here, much more than people who arent here.
    I dont see any reason for you to leave, nor can see any point to it, unless you feel that the site has fulfilled everything for you that you want it to, and there is nothing here for you anymore. Of you feel that youve moved on from it, then id respect your decision to go, but Id hope you wouldnt delete your posts, because I hate it when people do that.
    Im happy for you to stay.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite

I dont see any reason for you to leave, nor can see any point to it, unless you feel that the site has fulfilled everything for you that you want it to, and there is nothing here for you anymore. Of you feel that youve moved on from it, then id respect your decision to go.....
    Im happy for you to stay.

Heh. You sound like a boss just after someone has handed in their letter of resignation.
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    Did you not think that these were real people with real feelings without meeting me? :)
    no not at all chaos ...i feel i have given advice from the heart when necessary cos i've seen that someone is suffering and i've had to say something ...but actualy meeting YOU ...bought it home ...yes we are all flesh and blood on here ...it made it real and solid. it easy to slip into the words on a screen that don't matter to me kid of stuff ...as you can see from lots of posts on here ...it reinforced the ...you know what i'm saying.
  • Options
    ..... but you may have some competition from rolly,
    marry me crazy guy ...NOW!
    now that story would sell surely ...
  • Options
    marry me crazy guy ...NOW!
    now that story would sell surely ...

Ahh if we must rolly..... but i'll lay down the ground rules... you will wear the wedding dress, no kissing, no cuddling, nothing on the honeymoon... no matter how much you winge...oh and 50/50 split on the money :p
  • Options
    Ahh if we must rolly..... but i'll lay down the ground rules... you will wear the wedding dress, no kissing, no cuddling, nothing on the honeymoon... no matter how much you winge...oh and 50/50 split on the money :p
    we'll have to have a prenuptial agtreement ...i'm buggered if your having my money when it's all over1
  • Options
    we'll have to have a prenuptial agtreement ...i'm buggered if your having my money when it's all over1

Yep sounds good to me... need abit of money. I'm already in student debt with my overdraft and i aint even started my course yet!

Were sell the story to those old women magazines...perfect :D