Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

In the fun house

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    that gay fella on TV always said 'chase me' to all the fellas.
    your too young to get it :D

Tch, too young eh, ah well, I have yeeeeaaaaars to live yet :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    Tch, too young eh, ah well, I have yeeeeaaaaars to live yet :)
    not if i'm driving through wrexham ya don't!
  • Options
    Ya know I use to watch Fun House when I got home from school; remember it? The one with the twins that were like cheer leaders and had to do different tasks, incollecting these tiny little chips. Then that lad with the mullet; what's his name?!

Ahhh I would have loved to go on that show.... like Indiana Land we have here in Belfast. Don't know if you all have it? Anyways.....
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    not if i'm driving through wrexham ya don't!

Whyyyyyyyyyyy? I didn't do anything mean? I'm a good guy really :angel:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    Ya know I use to watch Fun House when I got home from school; remember it? The one with the twins that were like cheer leaders and had to do different tasks, incollecting these tiny little chips. Then that lad with the mullet; what's his name?!

Ahhh I would have loved to go on that show.... like Indiana Land we have here in Belfast. Don't know if you all have it? Anyways.....

Not heard of Indiana land. One of my childhood dreams was to go on Fun House, and it never happened! :crying: I love adventure playgrounds and it was just like that.

Oh and the guy with the dodgy mullet...Pat Sharp.
  • Options

PAT SHARP INNIT

omg do you know whats really sad.. i still have a tape with Fun House on it. i cant bring myself to tape it over. my grandma recorded it for me. whichwasnice.
  • Options
    I'd take all the druggys and go nuts.Get some women at the fun house.
  • Options

David Grohl (Or something) coz he'll be giving me discount in HMV, if I'm nice :angel:

:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lexxie*
    PAT SHARP INNIT

omg do you know whats really sad.. i still have a tape with Fun House on it. i cant bring myself to tape it over. my grandma recorded it for me. whichwasnice.

noooooooooo, dont tape over it. its a treasure find. i used to like the twins, were they actually good looking or was i horny wee goat :chin:
  • Options
    i might sell it on ebay. i reckon i could whip up a fair amount of money in exchange for video evidence of everyone's favourite mullet man & his bouncy identical whores.
  • Options
    i would be interested to know how much it goes for ;)