Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sex Ads

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A friend of mine wanted to do some research into Sex Ads so she posted 2 ad on a forum, one for a man looking for a woman and one woman looking for a man.

For the man looking for a woman she got 2 replies

for the other there was over 40 in one day!! :eek2:

So if my maths is correct if you're looking for a shag from the net a woman's got 20 times better chances of getting laid!!

Comments

• Options
    theres that theory, or my theory of men being 20 times more desperate :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    theres that theory, or my theory of men being 20 times more desperate :lol:

Well I reckon that girls that say they can never get a man have nothing to complain about!! If they think they have it hard then men have it (errr ... 20 times) harder!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    harder!!!

how ironic
  • Options
    Well, that more or less confirms what I've always thought about those ads. Well, and the ease of girls getting blokes in general.
  • Options
    yep those girls have it easy going dont they :lol:
  • Options
    I guess it's because males replying to sex ads in internet forums are all around 40 and software engineers.
    this means that they are the "nerds" who didn't get a girl when they were 17 because they had to invent the computer.
    and since computers were strictly a male domain back then there just aren't as many women in this desperate situation right now as there are males...
    but I think we needn't worry because eventually the women will catch up some day :D
  • Options
    It's not easier for a woman to find a decent partner, but blokes are the ones who hit on girls, not the other way around.

Men hit on girls, it's why shy and depressed girls lose their virginity early byt shy and depressed men lose their virginity late.
  • Options
    A woman has better odds a getting laid any way.
  • Options
    have to agree but wouldnt it be even, for every chick fucked a fella balances it out??
  • Options
    I am here to declare that all your acusuations of it being easier for women to get a guy more than men, are false. I am living proof and I refuse to accept that I am an abnormality to the norm. That and women just have higher standards.
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    That and women just have higher standards.

exactly, but if you would lower your standards a bit (like on a man's level), you would definately be able to hook up with any guy that comes across you.
  • Options
    chances of getting laid

Well there are a couple of ways to deal with this one. My old man used to say , getting a woman into the scratcher is like being good at sales, you have to throw as much mud as you can until eventually some of it sticks.... The more ye throw the more chance of some sticking. Therefore, blokes are simply playing the percentage game.
    Girls on the other hand do not reply to many ads, for fear ( quite understandably ) of actually arranging a meeting with a 18 stone hairy man called Doug !!

I am not saying I agree with the lads methods. i prefer the idea of seeing a girl in a bar or some other place and checking if she has any interest in me too. This is more of a certain thing. What the point in shooting fish in a barrel ??

For those who do not agree with me I submit a picture of Doug !!