Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Tattoo dilema - why cant i find any guardian angel wings?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My grandad died back in march and ive always considered him to be my guardian, as he always looked out for me. Well ive always wanted a tattoo and i decided that i want something meaningful. Soooo...ive decided i want guardian angel wing spread out with LCL (grandads initials) written underneath. I want this design on my lower back above my bum. Does anyone know where i can find images of angel wings online?
XxX

Comments

• Options
    Isn't LCL a lager? Just warning you in case people think thats what you mean.

Anyway, I think that tattoo sounds good as it obviously means something to you.
  • Options
  • Options
    The tatoo parlour by me designs tattoo's for people if they want. Could you ask?
  • Options
    If you have any pictures or stories about your Body Mods, if you have any, you could send them to www.bmezine.com and get a free 3 month account - they have thousands of tattoo pics of wings and angels n things...

Ilora x
  • Options
    I think that's really sweet; I knew a girl that did that not long after her granny past away. She got like an angel tattooed on her shoulder.

Hope you find the right tattoo for you. my_name has brought up a good site, for a variety of wings that are really nice. :yes: