Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Where to go for top date....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Thought it may be a good idea to put down your favourite bar or restaurant you've been on for a date, nothing better than reccomendations....

I'd start with the Little Bay Restaurant, Farringdon (London) - mouth watering food for a really affordable price and excellent atmosphere.... You get loads of pages on google showing directions etc.... Enjoy!

Comments

• Options
    Ohh there are sooo many places - but Aisa De Cuba at the St Martin's Lane Hotel is good for swank value - as long as you have the wallet to match - the cheapest bottle of wine is £23!!
  • Options
    Went to watch Ice Hockey, then went for a beer afterwards at the Basin. I'm an easy girl to please *shrugs* Don't like anything to fancy as it always makes me feel awkward and nervous. Scared I'll make a fool of myself... hehe

No nothing about Hockey, but I love the atmosphere and the fights you'd get on the ice; Great Laugh :yes:
  • Options
    For a memoralbe date, forget the usual cinema, restraunt meal, etc, and do something memorable and exciting. Some sort of experience you can share.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    Went to watch Ice Hockey, then went for a beer afterwards at the Basin. I'm an easy girl to please *shrugs* Don't like anything to fancy as it always makes me feel awkward and nervous. Scared I'll make a fool of myself... hehe

No nothing about Hockey, but I love the atmosphere and the fights you'd get on the ice; Great Laugh :yes:

i went to the hockey as well, i enjoyed it myself. gives you something to talk about during and after the date plus you might witness some fights :D
  • Options
    A pizza at La Spaghettata in Durham, and then a few ales in a corner of an old man's pub, and then home for an early night.

Guess who's getting married? :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by David Grohl
    i went to the hockey as well, i enjoyed it myself. gives you something to talk about during and after the date plus you might witness some fights :D

Yea its great. Though I think I scared the guy, coz I was going mental shouting at the players; even though I aint got a clue what the rules are. I just love the atmosphere in things like those... :p
  • Options
    give me a clue? :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit

Guess who's getting married? :lol:

Shush... I'm suppose to tell, not you!
    Ack now you just ruined it for me. Damn You! :mad: