Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Friends Reunited

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ive just signed upto this, aww it brings back all the memories of school seeing all those folks names on here :(

Anyway i just wondered if anyone who uses the site is signed upto FR and if so have you ever been reunited with someone, a friend, a relative whoever

Just curious.. :)

Comments

• Options
    I signed up to it but im sure we dont know eachother.
    so..... that doesn't really help uh? :D

i have found a few of my old mates on it though, including my head teacher from my primary school....
    so it can benifit some people.
  • Options
    Re: Friends Reunited
    Originally posted by Richeh
    Anyway i just wondered if anyone who uses the site is signed upto FR and if so have you ever been reunited with someone, a friend, a relative whoever

yes and no. I registered a while back but there's only about 8 people from my school year on it and I feel no immediate need to "reunite" with them. I think I registered more out of interest to see what people are doing rather than to actually get in touch with them.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    There is no-one from my school year on it. The majority on it are people my dad remembers when he was at school.
  • Options
    I did years ago & yes i got have been back in contact with quite a few. I think its nice.
  • Options
    Yeah I registered on it and theres a fair few people on it from my year to be fair but at the end of the day everyone from school who Ive wanted to stay in contact with I have done anyway.
  • Options
    I've registered on it. It's great, virtually my entire year is registered. Like someone else said, I use it more for seeing what other people are up to now, rather than actually contacting them. Nice to know that I'll have that option in years to come though :yes:
  • Options
    Well, I saw a guy from Faceparty who messaged me, and went to school with. I kinda fancied him when I was younger and now he fancies me and something nice could be happening quite soon as he's still really tasty. :D
  • Options
    Yeh, I registered ages ago. Though I only left school 3/4 years ago and I still live in the same area.

Having said that, there's no really anyone I'd want to stay in contact with.