Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

No person...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
DOES NOT judge on looks when seeking a partner!

That's a bold statement I know, but to me most people who say they judge on 'personality' are liars. Such people are in the minority at the very most!

Comments

• Options
    And?

You have to find someone slightly attractive in the least, but what is beautiful to one person may not be to another.

You might look at person A and think you would never get into a relationship with them because you think they're really ugly. Someone else on the other hand may look at them and see the best looking person they've ever seen.
  • Options
    there are people who work on a sole personality basis, but the more attractive the person becomes personality wise the more attractive they are physically, its a rule, alot of people that seem attractive to all my mates dont to me cos they're ignorant stupid cows, whereas even though my mates think shes quite hot, i find this one girl goddess esque due the ease of conversation and huge brain behind her pretty little face
  • Options
    I aint going to lie; I find being physcially attracted to that person always helps.

Though I've been in many situations were I have fancied people; but when I get to know them and realise how I can't get along with them; their good looks is never enough to keep me interested.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Looks is what makes you attracted to a person at first. Once you get to know people you may be repelled by someone with great looks or attracted to someone who looks less than just plain.
  • Options
    I pulled this guy once who when I first saw him thought he was soooo ugly lol. But then I got to know him, he was well sweet, became attracted to his personality and in turn that made me physically attracted to him.

I think anyways, was long time ago...
  • Options
    Re: No person...
    Originally posted by kaptin pikarrrd
    DOES NOT judge on looks when seeking a partner!

That's a bold statement I know, but to me most people who say they judge on 'personality' are liars. Such people are in the minority at the very most!

you have to find something physically attarctive in your partner but you can you can get together/really like someone without looks being a factor. my friends steph and ian got together cos of how well they ahd gotton on chattting over msn first :)