Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

C4

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bloody hell, I couldnt watch OZ, dark viewing, really depressing stuff.
  • Options
    I don't get the big deal about Steve Buscemi. His acting is average compared to some of the people he has acted along side and he looks like a chinchilla (sp).

I thought Nip/Tuck was naff on Sky One, but I watched the repeat that was on last night (I'd just been watching Six Feet Under) and it wasn't that bad.

Whether we win or lose, cricket is cricket.
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    I don't get the big deal about Steve Buscemi. His acting is average compared to some of the people he has acted along side and he looks like a chinchilla (sp).

I thought Nip/Tuck was naff on Sky One, but I watched the repeat that was on last night (I'd just been watching Six Feet Under) and it wasn't that bad.

Steve Buscemi is a great actor! Some people just don't recognise true talent :p
  • Options
    did anyone watch ny-lon last night? not too sure what to think of it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by superfly
    did anyone watch ny-lon last night? not too sure what to think of it.

I avoided it as it looked like the sort of thing Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan would star in, but I've been told it was quite good, and it does have the Asian guy from Teachers.
  • Options
    Teachers.

:heart:
  • Options

I just think he is well suited to the series-just like say Paris hilton would be in the O.C (don't watch or like).

blah-yup agree too!