Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Peach shoes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I went shopping yesterday and bought an outfit to go out clubbing in...the only problem is I need to find some peach coloured shoes with no heels to go with it!

Any ideas where I can find some (on the net or not) cos any help would be very much appreciated!!!

Comments

• Options
    is there any reason they have to be peach?

i dont think ive ever seen a pair of peach shoes in my life!
  • Options
    I actually saw a few pairs of peach (or close enough) in Faith the other day. Had a quick look on their website and there are quite a few there too...flats, heels and strappy ones. Couple of them are quite nice, happy hunting :D

Edited to add: Take a look in the "Candy Colour" section, that's where I spotted most of 'em ;)
  • Options
    :eek2: Peach is a horrible colour!!
  • Options
    Who needs shoes when you've got E's?
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    You a bit trashed last night Shogun?
  • Options
    What colour is your outfit?
  • Options
    Originally posted by LadyJade
    You a bit trashed last night Shogun?

Aye, it was my mates 18th.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    :no: Your 3am posts are the perfect example of why people shouldn't go online whilst under the influence.......
  • Options
    why you must find peach shoes instead of others ,but anyway, i respect your taste:cool:
  • Options
    Originally posted by LadyJade
    :no: Your 3am posts are the perfect example of why people shouldn't go online whilst under the influence.......

Why did that just make me think of busted's 3am song, its now in my head.
  • Options
    This is gonna sound disgusting but I have a brown skirt with peach stitching and a peach coloured top, and I either have to have peach or brown shoes...either will do I spose.
  • Options
    Originally posted by **grunge gurl**
    This is gonna sound disgusting but I have a brown skirt with peach stitching and a peach coloured top, and I either have to have peach or brown shoes...either will do I spose.
    no one will be disgusted by your option .the most important thing is whether you have confident with your taste after you doll up yourself:cool:
  • Options
    Thanks guys! Well I ended up buying some chocolate coloured swade (sp?) boots, they look really funny but cool at the same time, and I like them so thats all that matters. Also, a plus point, they are so comfortable they are definately going to be worn to death this winter!