Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

lap dancing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey. I want to give my fella a treat (he mentioned the idea a while ago), the problem being as a girl I (unfortunately) have never had or seen a lap dance. Not that he's had one either, like. But still... some tips on what to do etc would be highly appreciated :)

Comments

• Options
    its basically dancing around him erotically and rubbing yourself against him, dont allow him to touch as this will increase the intensity and he'll soon have you bent over a table :naughty:
  • Options
    get yourself some sexy lingerie and some nice music and if it helps, have a little to drink before to calm the nerves! but obviously don't get totally pissed or you'll be no good.
  • Options
    Originally posted by David Grohl
    dont allow him to touch as this will increase the intensity and he'll soon have you bent over a table :naughty:

:yes: this is a gooood idea! maybe make him sit in a chair blindfolded+then tie his hands to the chair, behind his back. Then when you remove the blindfold, he'll see you looking all sexy+dancing dirtily. he'll love it :naughty: :thumb: good luck
    SBG
    P.S. try lighting candles, bcos candle light is soft+so makes you look extra sexy, and also hides any parts of you that you aren't confident about :yes:
  • Options
    dont allow him to touch as this will increase the intensity

That is a very good idea! Just have some sexy music on an tease him and move your body to the music. Good luck :thumb:
  • Options
    Here gives some great tips on how to perform a lap dance, right down to the little details!

Everything that has been said sounds good to me, as for the actual dancing just keep it slow and sexy and make lots of eye contact.
  • Options
    Dave's right, a good lap dance is deffo about teasing. Get really close, the pull away, drives them wild. Also music is important will u have any?
  • Options
    Thanks! :) I'm quite looking forward to this. Only thing is, I want to surprise him so I'm not sure how I'm going to manage it :-S
  • Options
    try drugging him when he comes around be ready and waiting, by this time have him tied to a chair and gagged or you could do it without all kidnapping and drugging by simply having a few drinks in the house, make sure all the shit is ready. then when you start getting randy, stop him from going any further stand up pull him up, get him to sit on the chair and tie him to it, then stick on a cd and dance your little botty to the music, then when he cant get enough, untie him, lie back and enjoy :naughty:
  • Options
    Ya know I never done that before; though it is very tempting. Something I would like to do when I'm in a long-term relationship me thinks. :yes:
  • Options
    i've had it done before and i love it :naughty:
  • Options
    i've had it done before and i love it :naughty:

Woa... had to read that again there, I thought you said you actually did it for your girlfriend... hehe
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    Woa... had to read that again there, I thought you said you actually did it for your girlfriend... hehe

i dont hink she'd appreciate me in lingerie trying to dance erotically. the thought is making me shudder :eek2:
  • Options
    i so wanna give this a try as i have a free house for a week and me and my blokie are gonna make the most of it!

i don't feel self-conscious in front of him, and am pretty open, but i can't help feeling i would feel a little silly rather than sexy!

is alcohol the way forward with this 1?!
  • Options
    I personally think that if I ever recieved a lap dance, my hard on would explode from the... intensity :eek:
  • Options
    The other week I asked my girlfriend to peform a striptease for me as this had always been a fantasty of mine. When she said yes I couldn't have been happier.
    I waited for what seemed hours, then it was time for bed.
    I sat on the bed hands on my lap preparing myself for what I was about to witness.
    She started caressing me and rubbing her breasts against me whilst undressing herself. She wore a bra and panties with ties which made for easy unclothing. I swear I had never been so turned on in my life. I was lusting after her so much, she looked so damn sexy it was insane. I'm getting hard and need to stop for now.

Night!:cool:
  • Options
    by reading that it looks like you were only excited cause you either paid for it and used your laptop, or were using your laptop at the time she was dancing for you so you could type up your prelimenary report
  • Options
    I really should have just written, " my girlfriend gave me a lapdance it was sexy".