Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

missing that special one

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
why is it that the more time you spend together the harder it is to be apart?
i see my girlfriend most days, was with her last night but now im not going to see her until friday(today being tuesday)..not very long i might hear you say but it seems like ages as we've been together loads. 3 days is going to feel like a lifetime!

dont really have a problem or anything that can be solved, just wanted to um...well, dont think its a rant but not really sure what the word is.

Comments

• Options
    Yeah, I went on holiday with my girlfriend for a week, (with each other all the time) and then she went away on holiday with her family for 3 weeks, time seems to be going so slowly! still 9 more days left.
  • Options
    Could it be habit? Or maybe you get used to 'nice things' and then when you don't have them you miss them.
  • Options
    I feel like im saying this in every thread atm but its easier to explain myself. Basically im in a long distance relationship, the longest we've ever been together in 9 days :( and the longest we've been apart is 4 weeks. Its a long drag in between seing each other. This is a few things i do to take my mind off being apart (baring in mind im female so some of this might not count for some of you)
    Prepare for when i'll next see him again, such as:
    - Buy nice clothes to wear next time he see's you (hopefully he'll like what he sees)
    - Buy or wash new sexy underwear that will make his eyes bulge outta of his head (and mebbe a few other BULGES along the way)
    - Get rid of unwanted hairs (bikini line, top lip, legs, armpits)
    - Clean the bed sheets and stock up on candles (candle light makes you look sexier)
    - Plan a sexy suprise for your lover (massage, picnic, meal for two)
    - Write a love letter and spray it with the fragrance that will remind your lover of you.

Spending time with mates you havent seen for a while will take your mind of things, you'll be so caught up in talking about old times you'll not even think about the days, hours, mins until u see lover.

Or even trying out new hobbies, mine is going to the gym your thinking so much about how well you'll tone up that by the time u snap out of it you're ready to show off how buff you are.

Hope these handy hints help, they're tried and tested by moi so lets see how they work 4 u

XxX