Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Whhyyyyyyyyyy!?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
argh! always seem to do embarasing things with regards to my girlfriends mum!
these might not sound that bad and they probably arent really but still kind of embarassing:

Her mum has caught us kissing outside (not a big deal i might hear you say but as we went out for a fag then her mum looks out and we're kissing she probably thought we went out there espicially to kiss..

Her mum thinks i called her a pervert..kind of true but its out of context. my gf and i were sending each other pics to each others phones and then we were talking about it on msn, her brother read the convo and started saying that my gf had naked pics of me on her phone, mother hears and asks to see them according to my girl on the phone so i say ha ha your mums a perv in a joking way to which she replies my mum isnt a perv (still in a joking way) but her mum overheard this phone call

last night i was round my girls, her mum and bro had gone to bed and we were watching a film...kinda got sidetracked and ended up fooling around. later on i went home and aparently after i left her mum came down and said we were keeping her awake as we were so noisy..problem is, we were'nt talking...

*sigh* wonder what will be next.......

Comments

• Options
    lmao! sounds like the sort of thing i'd end up doing. don't worry bout it,its sods law. happens to the best of us ;)

ps: you're lucky to be left alone while her mum + brother are in bed though. seriously! wish i was trusted like that *sigh*
  • Options
    Oh I'm great at doing these kind of things too. It really is sod's law. I don't think I've done anything too bad in front of my current boyfriend's parents yet. Although I did give him a huge lovebite on his chest (I hate the things but we had a really stupid bet about them) which his mum saw and didn't look too pleased about.

My mum thinks (or atleast she likes to think even though she knows it's not true) that I'm a perfect angel. However there was a huge thunderstorm yesterday and my boyfriend turned up totally drenched. Luckily he had some spare clothes at my house but this didn't include boxers. I don't think my mum was too pleased to find a pair of wringing wet calvin kleins drying on my raidiator this morning :blush:
  • Options
    Re: Whhyyyyyyyyyy!?
    Originally posted by icey
    Her mum thinks i called her a pervert..

:lol: hehe, that made me laugh... (could it get any worse? ;) )
  • Options
    i remember id been fingering my girlfriend, then her mum came home and she offered me some fish fingers, and i laughed and she said what and i said "oh thats funny cos my fingers still smell of...." then her other daughter came home just as i realised what i was about to say.
  • Options
    Originally posted by evil_dave
    i remember id been fingering my girlfriend, then her mum came home and she offered me some fish fingers, and i laughed and she said what and i said "oh thats funny cos my fingers still smell of...." then her other daughter came home just as i realised what i was about to say.

Oh my god, you didn't realise sooner?!! :lol:
  • Options
    Me and my girlfriend have our moments but we always laugh them off rather than get embarresed, though sometimes when passion overtakes us I'm surprised we don't get caught! Like sometimes at my house when everyone is in we'll suddenly get this huge passion for one another and jump at each other almost :confused: and end up on my bed more often than not, but we never shut any doors or anything because we get caught in the moment.. :eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by RepeatToFade
    Oh my god, you didn't realise sooner?!! :lol:
    well i was a bit shattered, my mind wasnt working