Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Kodo straighteners

I got new ones today :D:D:D
My old hairtools ones were being held together by sellotape (im so safety conscious) so I thought id get some new ones. I got these Kodo ones off ebay for £29 !!! they heat up hotter than the hairtools ones and they straighten my hair easier and quicker too.
im all happy..... new toy...... :):D:)
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My straighteners blew up this morning. >:[
  • Options
    They're fab, aren't they? :thumb:
  • Options
    Do they work on thick, wavy hair. My GHD's blew up and I'm reluctant to get anymore.
  • Options
    Yeah, they're just as good as GHD's, but £20 cheaper, and 3 derees hotter.
  • Options
    Hmm i got ripped off bigstyle then. I paid £60 for mine. Or at least i think they're kodo. I got them quite a while ago from a mates salon.
  • Options
    these were the very cheapest I found them. Most on ebay were about £50 but I scrolled down and found a buy it now for £24.95 plus £5 P+P.
    it was an actual ebay shop so there`ll be more there I reckon
    http://search.ebay.co.uk/kodo_W0QQfromZR18QQsosortpropertyZ1QQsspagenameZADMEQ3aBQ3aTB2Q3aUKQ3a2

Ive just realised why some are cheap and some arent. Mine dont have variable heat settings on them, which is fine by me as I always use it at top setting anyway for maximum result.
    Does anybody actually use different settings on their straighteners?
    anyway, im well pleased with my bargain. Ive used 4 different types of hair straighteners and these come on a par with GHDs I think, whereas the hairtools werent quite as good although they were OK.
  • Options
    I got these for my birthday :D They are great!