Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

the stony bottom

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
smoking weed till you past out for 5 nights in a row seriously is not adviseable....at all, i have withdrawal symptoms at the moment which are not nice at all. i know there aren't phycial, but the mental stuff is just as bad.

bong..........help!

Comments

• Options
    What's up?

I thought this thread was going to be about someone with a hard ass. lol
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Re: the stony bottom
    Originally posted by twisted_trinity
    at all, i have withdrawal symptoms at the moment which are not nice at all. i know there aren't phycial, but the mental stuff is just as bad.

This is bullshit.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Dont say stuff like that Skive, if you use cannabis to relax and as an escape then being without it can be hard.

Luby; I'm sorry your having trouble, it gets easier, if you are relying too much of puff then its probably best to cut it out for a while.

PM me if you want.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Dont say stuff like that Skive, if you use cannabis to relax and as an escape then being without it can be hard.

I agree, and I was probably a bit out of line.

...but if I'm honest I find what the content of the first post rather dubious.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Re: the stony bottom
    smoking weed till you past out for 5 nights in a row seriously is not adviseable....at all

Why smoke it to the extent where it makes you pass out then? If you know its not 'advisable' and its giving you withdrawl symptoms then don't smoke so much, have some self control! :yes:
  • Options
    Re: Re: the stony bottom
    Originally posted by Mz Stonedalot
    Why smoke it to the extent where it makes you pass out then?

This is what I don't understand.
    The first part of her post almost brags about how much she's smoking - 'smoking weed till you pass out 5 nights in a row' - doesn't sound as though she genuinely wants to give up. I may be wrong.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    How much pot do you have to smoke to actually pass out? :eek2:
  • Options
    I dunno but if I smoke a lot I'm so tired/fucked I just "pass out" - in the way of having to sleep, like straight away.

I found it hard not smoking for a month, I'm back smoking now, but not much.. probs got a few days off coming up :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by CheeseOnToast
    I dunno but if I smoke a lot I'm so tired/fucked I just "pass out" - in the way of having to sleep, like straight away.

well then, that makes much more sense. I get it now. But still, to get to that point has to put a pretty dent in the wallet... if its good stuff.
  • Options
    Yeah I used to smoke an ounce a week easy - at one point it was bout half oz a day.. years ago..

Not so long ago was an ounce a week :(
  • Options
    Blimey, thats loads, I physically cant smoke that much, and I cant sleep on it either, my head spins and I lay there feeling odd and not sleeping.
  • Options
    Musn't be that used to it then bong. At the moment we are going through over 2 ounces a week.
  • Options
    If I'm smoking every day, which I prefer not to do really then I'll go through probably less than an 1/8th of good green in a week.
  • Options
    i now i haven't smoken in over a week-( i looked at this and it´s a lie, i smoked half a small one thursday, felt fine), and i´m still feeling fucking crap. i think it really has agrovated my mental stuff in the long time, though it was a huge release and an escape from myself. btw...it was an ounce in 2 days...smoking pure every 5 spiffs. i was tripping out even when i hadn't smoked for 4 days.

at the momnet i'm looking for any kind of escape from myself, without resorting to self harm, sleep seems to be a good thing, because it's not detromental (well not really), and writing it out helps. but i need to get something sorted, it´s just really hard.
  • Options
    Yeah Bong I'm having the whole feeling odd, head spinning thing at the moment..!

It does my head in til the point I don't bother smoking.
  • Options

at the momnet i'm looking for any kind of escape from myself, without resorting to self harm,

a big bottle of buckie seems to be the cure for me when i'm smoked out

i used to always get that dizzy head and distorted vision thingy after smoking alot, especially if i jumped up quickly or sat down quickly, smoking less definately helps
  • Options
    Good green is a different story bong, i'd say of the green we get over here i'd go through about near 2 1/8th bags a week, but of the green i got over in London the bags were alot bigger, i was over there for a week and went through 1/2 ounce of weed with one other person.It all depends on how much you have.
  • Options
    I nearly fell into the trap of smoking weed every time I got stressed, not a good idea, because you can end up relying on it and being mentally addicted IMO.

I tend to smoke some, then leave it a few days, so I can have a break and prove to myself that I won't get addicted, and it works. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    How much pot do you have to smoke to actually pass out? :eek2:

When I had three huuuuuge buckets once (I didn't want them, I was pressured into it) I coughed for about half an hour, then I fell over, grabbed a towl (I was in the bathroom) and passed out from about 11 at night till 5 in the morning. I then woke up, apparently walked to my bed and passed out again. I woke up at 4pm and only vaguely remember it happening, and I have no recollection of walking to bed.
  • Options
    Originally posted by turlough
    a big bottle of buckie seems to be the cure for me when i'm smoked out

i used to always get that dizzy head and distorted vision thingy after smoking alot, especially if i jumped up quickly or sat down quickly, smoking less definately helps

I really think its unwise to recomend that someone going through a stressful time drinks a bottle of buckfast.

Luby; It will get easier, have you spoken to your doctor recently?
  • Options
    no i haven't, since i have got back i've been really busy, i've not had anytime to stop. i think i'm gonna go back to my old counsilor and talk to her about getting some permenate help.
  • Options
    I think thats an excellent idea.

I was quite disapointed when I was turned down for theropy, they said I wasnt 'at risk' because I only dony sleep, I'm not depressed or whatever.

I was quite looking forward to it really, an hour a week to talk purely about me me me! Sounds great.