Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Salvia

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone else think this is over-rated? For a legal drug at the zenith of its effect it's pretty powerful, but its legality must be down to the shortness of the trip...i was fully away with it only for about a minute or something.

Comments

• Options
    The stuff i smoked a couple of times over where i live did nothing to me, but i got some over in London and smoked it after drinking and skunk and it really did something, a major headfuck for a while and finding it very wierd to walk trippy closed eyed visuals, felt even more drunk after smoking it so i don't know about it really, i wont be buying it again in a hurry anyway, it's pretty dear for not much of a high. You have to break through on it and depends on what way you smoke it, the best thing is a flamless lighter.
  • Options
    To me its legal because its almost impossible to abuse. If you do too much then you'll get The Fear and it will be really grim. Its a very powerful drug.