Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Drug advice when your abroad..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
From Frank :rolleyes:

Thought some of you might want to read the article anyway..

http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=3309415

Comments

• Options
    I dont have aol.
  • Options
    Sorry didn't realise it was AOLers only.

Try http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=3309415
  • Options
    Not exactly packed with information is it.

I am continuing with my fight with Frank actually, they havent heard the last of me.
  • Options
    "Don't take drugs with you"

"Be careful of the dealers"

NO SHIT !!!

Plus it's probs safer to shove some drugs up your arse than buy abroad :lol:
  • Options
    Information is pretty useless really but i suppose if you plan to try drugs for the first time whilst on your hols you might learn something, better there be some information then nothing at all as long as it aint bullshit.

If you are a reguler drug user you will know what the score is at home and abroad same rules apply.

Dealers dont scare me at all because to me they are just people trying to sell you their goods you can always say no if you smell something fishy they cant force you to buy anything at the end of the day no matter how pushy they might be.

Only time i had problems was when i was given one pill short by this scouser in a club, i kicked off cos i was based up and didnt care and i soon got what i was owed luckily i could of easily got battered.
  • Options
    "dealers dont scare me" Oh, the words of someone who hasnt had run in's with dealers in other countries.

The morrocan dealers I bought off in Cape Town scared the crap out of me and I managed to piss them off by accident into the bargin.

Be warned, dealers in other countries dont play by the same rules.
  • Options
    I guess i didnt really think it all through so i stand corrected.

Is cape town a pretty rough place then?

How did you piss them off then?
    Things nearly get nasty?
    at least you survived to tell the tale!
  • Options
    Cape Town is the murder capital of the world, so yes, it can get a bit roungh. Fantastic place though.

Basically we had had a few bits and bobs at one club, then we reeled up the road to another to see DJ Jean (top notch).

The club was excellent, proper turbo sound and lighting. But there was a small room off to one side full of Morrocans, this is where you could buy things, if you wanted it. They were serious coke heads and VERY moody.

I go in there and sit down at their table and ask them for a couple of beans. He says they're 100 rand each (a skank really but not that bad given it was years ago) so I ask for one. I see him drop a pill into the ash try and then hold out his hand for money. I didnt really know the currency so I handed him a 10 rather than a 100. He gets all arsey and asks me if I'm trying to rip him off! I appologise lots and give him another note, but this time it was a 50. He starts standing up and this point and looking seriously nasty. I throw a 100 on the table grab my bean and run off.